Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

I was thinking more of everyday posting, and how Ancient Mariner is consistently terrible, and CrashCat is not

buying a gang tag (which I don't think is even a thing) is pretty minor imo

after having spent a month dredging up people's post histories in byob for hosed up things based purely on my own suspicion, im quite confident that he has said things that would make you change your mind about him. im not going to go digging for them again for nothing though since he seems to be accepted despite those things

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:cawg: why would you even do this

Shizmo posted:

is there a word for the feeling of pleasure i get when i see mods rail out shitposters other than myself?
moddin'freude

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

gnarlyhotep posted:

One should always be able to laugh at one's self

Well we all laugh at psyopmonkey does that work?

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

CrashCat posted:

:cawg: why would you even do this

moddin'freude

i was the ik and actively tried to make it not a haven for disturbed individuals like the guy who killed his best friend with a shovel and the guy who bought himself an avatar of a loli fleshlight, and the trans poster who was sexually grooming a teen for months in a "love dump" thread. be careful

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

El Spider posted:

after having spent a month dredging up people's post histories in byob for hosed up things based purely on my own suspicion

yeah that's a pretty weird thing to spend a lot of time on

Shizmo
Feb 2, 2010

JUICED TO THE GILLS

CrashCat posted:

moddin'freude

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

El Spider posted:

the guy who killed his best friend with a shovel and the guy who bought himself an avatar of a loli fleshlight, and the trans poster who was sexually grooming a teen for months in a "love dump" thread.
what's the word for a sense of pleasure believing you're at least saner than some people that for all you know someone just made up

fraudenfreude seems redundant

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

gnarlyhotep posted:

yeah that's a pretty weird thing to spend a lot of time on

i didnt literally comb everyone's post history like it was a high security checkpoint, just the people who were sketchy

CrashCat posted:

what's the word for a sense of pleasure believing you're at least saner than some people that for all you know someone just made up

I'm afraid I can't parse this. Two of the people I mentioned are permabanned because of me and another one perpetually has shovel avatars bought for him. Do you think I'm lying about knowing when someone is hosed up to make my dick feel bigger?

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

CrashCat posted:

theyre all real posters

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

El Spider posted:

Do you think I'm lying about knowing when someone is hosed up to make my dick feel bigger?
hell yeah I'm gonna hope you're lying if the alternative is you associating my boring shitposting in with actual sick fucks

El Spider
Nov 9, 2012

I'm just disagreeing that you're "not bad at all", because I've identified people who were actually "bad" and you give off that vibe. I'm not accusing you of anything or lumping you in with those particular people. you wondered why on earth I would look at someone's post history, and I gave you an answer

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

El Spider posted:

after having spent a month dredging up people's post histories in byob for hosed up things based purely on my own suspicion, im quite confident that he has said things that would make you change your mind about him. im not going to go digging for them again for nothing though since he seems to be accepted despite those things

This forums not worth the effort of making jokes most of the time as very few people understand them and a lot of other people get mad at you for them the rest of the time.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ancient Mariner posted:

This forums not worth the effort of making jokes most of the time as very few people understand them and a lot of other people get mad at you for them the rest of the time.

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax
By "this forum" I mean gbs

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

Ancient Mariner posted:

stop posting then

coolskull
Nov 11, 2007

i can't read anymore slapfighting, please someone pm me tonight to tell me who won.

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
slam dunkan

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Wizard Master posted:

Greetings from the goldmine

Wizard Master

Ancient Mariner
Jan 14, 2015

by Lowtax

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.
I love reading about people hating people who obsessively hate people

I latch my mouth into the hate ouroboros like a remora, growing fat & retarded

Oh Long Johnson
Oct 22, 2010

Illegal Username posted:

I love reading about people hating people who obsessively hate people

I latch my mouth into the hate ouroboros like a remora, growing fat & retarded

Agreed but remember that this is GBS, a forum that doesn't require you to sign your posts.

Sax Mortar
Aug 24, 2004

Ancient Mariner posted:

this reminds me that Q2 just started...we have a whole 3 months before we get to vote on the most terrible. We've certainly got some people with a good lead on the rest so far.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

troubled teen posted:

this reminds me that Q2 just started...we have a whole 3 months before we get to vote on the most terrible. We've certainly got some people with a good lead on the rest so far.

oh for sure

I'll post the thread sometime in the first week of June

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys
Ok, its killing me. I read the thread and didn't see the answer. What g'damned game is this? I know I played it on dreamcast and remember it being fun despite the horribru engrish and button mashing. What was it called?

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Fuckabees posted:

Ok, its killing me. I read the thread and didn't see the answer. What g'damned game is this? I know I played it on dreamcast and remember it being fun despite the horribru engrish and button mashing. What was it called?

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Fuckabees posted:

You could could've just put this post into Google instead of being killed by not knowing rip

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

echronorian posted:

You could could've just put this post into Google instead of being killed by not knowing rip
I dunno man, when I searched the key words of his post I got JoJo's instead

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Shenmue was like the 4th best game on Dreamcast

Fuckabees
Aug 8, 2012

"White Liiiiiiines, blow through my miiiind"

--The Fat Boys

vyst posted:

Shenmue was like the 4th best game on Dreamcast

Toss up for number one is Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver or Soul Caliber.

Also, I didn't pick up on all the shenmue hints. I just thought it was some anime joke that I wasn't a part of.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fuckabees posted:

Also, I didn't pick up on all the shenmue hints. I just thought it was some anime joke that I wasn't a part of.

anime is crap, don't feel bad

HalfHazard
Mar 29, 2010

Triticum Guzzler posted:

me
                                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                                      |
                                                                                                                                     \/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8Z3prekYWA
                                                                  [                                     your relationship                               ]

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
anime is like how you are supposed to loudly praise the retarded kid's coloring no matter how bad or weird it is. And also you were the one who dropped him on his head twice when he was a baby.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

why is this thread still open

stuntwaffle
Mar 7, 2007

I wish Starbound was a dick so I could put it in my ass and mouth!

gnarlyhotep posted:

anime is crap, don't feel bad

goldmine already yo9u stupid piece of loving shiiiiIIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :redass: :choco: :supaburn: :siren

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Endorph posted:

why is this thread still open

CrashCat posted:

moddin'freude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

stuntwaffle posted:

goldmine already yo9u stupid piece of loving shiiiiIIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :redass: :choco: :supaburn: :siren

lol

• Locked thread