Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
5'd

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Stoic Commie posted:

what's the fastest way for me to ruin this thread

you already did it

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
I'm going to have another beer, is this thread going to be good still in half an hour

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Magnus Gallant posted:

I agree GBS is terrible.

which is why we're all posting here, I guess

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

CrashCat posted:

The real lesson I learned previously was to never try to explain yourself because someone will just ignore what you said and escalate to try and get a reaction out of you

lol so true

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Red Suit posted:

Am I not supposed to enjoy this thread because then I'd be laughing at goons

One should always be able to laugh at one's self

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Ancient Mariner posted:

because you're too stupid to understand: the point he's laboriously and hilariously making is that you're one of the biggest epitomes of the people he's directly making fun of in this thread, and that you should reevaluate yourself because your mental state isn't healthy.

this is interesting because you're one of the worst posters I've seen in the past year or so, and CrashCat is not bad at all

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

El Spider posted:

i disagree with your points regarding crashcat considering he bought the hellthread gangtag

I was thinking more of everyday posting, and how Ancient Mariner is consistently terrible, and CrashCat is not

buying a gang tag (which I don't think is even a thing) is pretty minor imo

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

El Spider posted:

after having spent a month dredging up people's post histories in byob for hosed up things based purely on my own suspicion

yeah that's a pretty weird thing to spend a lot of time on

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

troubled teen posted:

this reminds me that Q2 just started...we have a whole 3 months before we get to vote on the most terrible. We've certainly got some people with a good lead on the rest so far.

oh for sure

I'll post the thread sometime in the first week of June

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Fuckabees posted:

Also, I didn't pick up on all the shenmue hints. I just thought it was some anime joke that I wasn't a part of.

anime is crap, don't feel bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

stuntwaffle posted:

goldmine already yo9u stupid piece of loving shiiiiIIT!!!!!!!!!!!! :siren: :redass: :choco: :supaburn: :siren

lol

• Locked thread