Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

piercedbronson posted:

what game is this from
super mario 3d world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Triticum Guzzler posted:

hey man, when you had some kind of crisis of faith because one of the multiple things you post about hating obsessively kept getting gassed on sight i really felt for you. i'm glad you got over it, and i hope things continue to improve for you.
Still gotta be less frustrating than waiting for another Shenmue

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

The real lesson I learned previously was to never try to explain yourself because someone will just ignore what you said and escalate to try and get a reaction out of you

And there I go breaking that rule again

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Triticum Guzzler posted:

i'm sorry, but i'm not sure i understand
Oh yeah, that's a good technique too

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gnarlyhotep posted:

One should always be able to laugh at one's self

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ancient Mariner posted:

because you're too stupid to understand: the point he's laboriously and hilariously making is that you're one of the biggest epitomes of the people he's directly making fun of in this thread, and that you should reevaluate yourself because your mental state isn't healthy.
at least i'm having fun with it, I can't speak for you though

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

gnarlyhotep posted:

buying a gang tag (which I don't think is even a thing) is pretty minor imo
it's actually pretty easy, which makes the anger kind of hilarious

but yeah i'm the one with the massive hangups over irrelevant, tiny things

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:cawg: why would you even do this

Shizmo posted:

is there a word for the feeling of pleasure i get when i see mods rail out shitposters other than myself?
moddin'freude

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

El Spider posted:

the guy who killed his best friend with a shovel and the guy who bought himself an avatar of a loli fleshlight, and the trans poster who was sexually grooming a teen for months in a "love dump" thread.
what's the word for a sense of pleasure believing you're at least saner than some people that for all you know someone just made up

fraudenfreude seems redundant

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

El Spider posted:

Do you think I'm lying about knowing when someone is hosed up to make my dick feel bigger?
hell yeah I'm gonna hope you're lying if the alternative is you associating my boring shitposting in with actual sick fucks

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Ancient Mariner posted:

This forums not worth the effort of making jokes most of the time as very few people understand them and a lot of other people get mad at you for them the rest of the time.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

echronorian posted:

You could could've just put this post into Google instead of being killed by not knowing rip
I dunno man, when I searched the key words of his post I got JoJo's instead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Endorph posted:

why is this thread still open

CrashCat posted:

moddin'freude

• Locked thread