Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Pot isn't legal were I am at and I'm way too much of a pussy to try harder drugs.

So drinking myself to death it is! Goons, I expect you all to be experts in your field. I am a 500lb man, 5 foot 10 inches in height. I do not exercise at all and my diet normally consists of Mrs T's pierogies and Totinos pizza rolls.

How much alcohol do I need to consume, per day, to kill myself.

Please list various amounts with the length of time.

Also, would Butt chugging help me?

Help!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OYxfxf3wTLM

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
If you're really 500lb, I imagine your diet will kill you long before any alcohol can. Just double down on the snacking and you'll be dead within 5 years, guaranteed!

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009
good luck op

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Pistol_Pete posted:

If you're really 500lb, I imagine your diet will kill you long before any alcohol can. Just double down on the snacking and you'll be dead within 5 years, guaranteed!

Look, I'm trying to speed this poo poo up. Recent event have made life untenable.

I'm actually 463 pounds, but really, past 200, what the gently caress is the difference?

I just want to be dead inside of six months.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eeii225G-HM

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

make sure to wash down plenty of pain killers

emgeejay
Dec 8, 2007

Dude, who cares about the legality if you're dead, just overdose on pot already

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
don't do that OP because then you won't post anymore and the funny goat in the vending machine won't show up anymore

and that would be sad

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Meth would honestly be way faster. And, I assume, more fun.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zCrpFXKtOVg

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
OP has an impressive rapsheet, considering he's only been on here 3 years.

Putty
Mar 21, 2013

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
where am i

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

The drink of choice was Manischewitz, I gargled it like battery acid, so sweet it frittered the ends of my uvula and subjected me to a sugar high at the same time it reduced my organs to puddles of refuse, the best way to go, after all, is a supremely religious display of excess.

Harime Nui
Apr 15, 2008

The New Insincerity
Goon project!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Post a video of you screaming at your monitor and jumping on broken glass like roboshit did or gently caress off

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I actually just literally decided to start smoking weed again (Colorado) while vacuuming my rug in the middle of the night (whoa drugs) because a band called weapon of choice told me to and I can do whatever I want legally I forgot what up ''merica right? poo poo is tite. weapon of choice was tite as tits if you drank weed in the "90s"

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
mods I'll pay u 10 bux to change my avatar back

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
finally

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

dad gay. so what posted:

mods I'll pay u 10 bux to change my avatar back

please don't your av is finally almost as great as mine

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Don't kill yourself there's so much to live for, books you haven't read, pants you haven't soiled, animals loving in ways you can't even imagine! Out there, right now in this wide world of ours there's an animal you admire, an animal you love, an animal your four year old self respected and wish he or she could be and it's masturbating with a dirty bath sponge or bloodied tampon and you don't even know about it!

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

Tonsured posted:

Don't kill yourself there's so much to live for, books you haven't read, pants you haven't soiled, animals loving in ways you can't even imagine! Out there, right now in this wide world of ours there's an animal you admire, an animal you love, an animal your four year old self respected and wish he or she could be and it's masturbating with a dirty bath sponge or bloodied tampon and you don't even know about it!

i agree. you should kill this poster. then kill yourself.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I would like to promote 2 things in this thread besides the op killing himself ( which is probably the best idea ever -voting 5)
1. I literally forgot I could just go by some weed if I feel like it, so America is cool if your not a gay fag I guess
2. there was a band who didn't quite make it in the 90s that was so loving bad rear end if you like weed from the 90s or like to fuckin party

Divine Styler
Apr 8, 2005

quantum mechanic

dad gay. so what posted:

2. there was a band who didn't quite make it in the 90s that was so loving bad rear end if you like weed from the 90s or like to fuckin party

Ween?

Time Machine
Feb 24, 2006
When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit.

dad gay. so what posted:

I would like to promote 2 things in this thread besides the op killing himself ( which is probably the best idea ever -voting 5)
1. I literally forgot I could just go by some weed if I feel like it, so America is cool if your not a gay fag I guess

Fatboy Slim?

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
you stupid fucks

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
if you guess the band I'll give you something worth at least 10$

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
I'll give a hint or so maybe if the op does or does not commit suicide

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?

Waltzing Along posted:

i agree. you should kill this poster. then kill yourself.

You're right. This world is poo poo and everything is terrible, our time here is but a slow shamble toward a grey slated thing overlooking a plot of dirt. We are ash and apparitions, in time no one will love us, in time no one will need us, in time no one will know us. Oblivion. Entropy. It's all pointless why even keep the charade up, why should we struggle, why should we breath when we know our next breath is but for a primitive need of self preservation. Death that great black specter is behind us, in front of us, why should we suffer him even a moment longer.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

dad gay. so what posted:

if you guess the band I'll give you something worth at least 10$

Northside bitch.

sad story..they got hosed by grunge. their incredible debut album (on factory records, wooha) was released the day that Nevermind came out.

It's such a fantastic album, too.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
L.A.

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
But you're a good something awful poster, you have so much to live for

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
chili pepper connection. Black. Weed.

dad gay. so what
Feb 18, 2003

by FactsAreUseless

Inevitable posted:

But you're a good something awful poster, you have so much to live for

kill yourself

Mexican Deathgasm
Aug 17, 2010

Ramrod XTreme
start taking bupropion, be happy, lose your appetite, lose 300lbs, get buff, become a motivational speaker, get money, get sex, then drink everclear until you die. it's the only way.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

dad gay. so what posted:

chili pepper connection. Black. Weed.

oh..they weren't that great.

yer just high.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008