Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
Any plans to make it so composite isn't the uniform of 95% of the population?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
Awesome. On the same token, now that you're really digging in, what's the possibility of a cosmetic tab or function? I think there was something of the sort pretty late in SWG's life.

All those awesome clothes and no point in wearing them has always really bugged me.

Unctuous Cretin
Jun 20, 2007
LUrker
I felt like it was a nice addition. It gave something to do to crafters and a way to make some cash while grinding. It would be especially more beneficial on a server with a lower alt limit.

And some people actually like crafting in SWG, or that's the rumor anyway.

• Locked thread