Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
the gr8 one
Mar 27, 2012

weed griffen
are the profession requirements going to be the same as pre-cu? one thing i liked about cu was the fact that you didnt need master marks to get bounty hunter, and combat medic didn't require master medic. one of my favorite builds ever was swords/cm.

also is it going to be faster to level crafting professions than in vanilla pre-cu?

i'm down to test, i posted in your thread as dayo, but i have work for most of friday and saturday. i'll try to get acquainted with it on those nights and really dive in on sunday/monday.

the gr8 one fucked around with this message at 20:50 on Apr 15, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the gr8 one
Mar 27, 2012

weed griffen

Levarris posted:

If you are a Master Bounty Hunter, you can pick up a support profession like Ranger to go along with it.

You will not however be able to be a Master Bounty Hunter and a Master Pistoleer for example, there will not be enough skillpoints to fill out those skill trees. However you will not need to have a dual combat mastery because we are sufficiently editing every profession, adding / removing pertinent or redundant abilities to balance each combat profession as a standalone class.

i think the last guy was asking if dabbling was a thing (half bh half pistols)

so can i choose any elite combat profession with any combat support profession?

the gr8 one
Mar 27, 2012

weed griffen

Levarris posted:

Either cosmetic / appearance reasons, or perhaps we would simply have more complex armors capable of higher durability that will last longer. You struck up a good point.

wouldn't damage types still be a thing? maybe normalize those so each armor set has a balanced amount of resistances/weaknesses.

• Locked thread