Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.
Raul Julia would take the cake for this one. At least he looks like he had fun making it though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nutsngum
Oct 9, 2004

I don't think it's nice, you laughing.

Sizone posted:

no, the transformers movie was terrible. it's a bunch of quick cuts with absolutely no continuity. it's saving grace is nostalgia, it was my favorite movie when I was, like, ages 8-10 but it does not hold up. you can get the same feel by watching dvds of the transformers cartoon, it's just stuff, real fast cuts between stuff but no actual context tying them together, same with the 1988 presidential debates.

The movie too, it's a bunch of culty stuff, like the actor list or the awesomeness of the soundtrack, that should lend it some credibility, but at the end of the day, it's just a bunch of one liners and quick cuts between things, no real continuous plot or structure or value beyond nostalgia or anything. though the vince decola soundtrack and the line "your bargaining posture is highly dubious" do still make it worth rewatching.

It has a storyline a 5 year old could understand but you cant follow it because its edited sharply? lol

• Locked thread