Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
"Um, excuse me, what are you looking at? Are you looking at me? Holding hands with a girl? This happens to be my girlfriend. Stop raping me with your eyes! Come on, Jordan, let's go make out to some Ani."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Universe Master posted:

constantly thinks gently caress YOU MOM

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

LeoMarr posted:

I never understood this

be rebellious in a way that will still genuinely piss some people off, but then later you can chalk it up to youthful experimentation

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Universe Master posted:

has never asked a girl out in her life

didn't have to, met her lifemate in an intro to women's studies seminar. they made the beast with two backs after reading the bridge called my back

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

LeoMarr posted:

I wonder if theres lesbian couples that don't actually have sex or kiss but just call themselves a couple for posterity purposes.

ever hear of lesbian bed death? that's probably most of them

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

naem posted:

I've converted several lesbians

you're doing god's work

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy

Dick Fagballzson posted:

It's also hilarious how many of these LUG types now have youtube channels where they swear up and down they are lesbian because they took intro to womens studies 101. Will be hilariously embarrasing for them for those videos to still be floating around on the internet 5-10 years from now when they're married to men and have a bunch of kids.

lol for serious? can you post one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
this thread

• Locked thread