Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pharmaskittle
Dec 17, 2007

arf arf put the money in the fuckin bag

Otto Von Jizzmark posted:

I like a mcdonalds with greasy teens and weathered middle aged women. Nowadays there full of Mexicans speaking that garbled language of theirs. loving Obama

most of my local mcdonalds are staffed by your teens and older folks, but there's ONE that's like exclusively first generation asian immigrant teenagers and I'm not sure why

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Pharmaskittle posted:

most of my local mcdonalds are staffed by your teens and older folks, but there's ONE that's like exclusively first generation asian immigrant teenagers and I'm not sure why

maybe the franchise is owned by an asian guy who is giving relatives or new immigrants jobs because thats what they do. not racist

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

cool tree bro posted:

maybe the franchise is owned by an asian guy who is giving relatives or new immigrants jobs because thats what they do. not racist

Reported for racism

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

yoyodyne posted:

As far as burgers go, I'd take Whataburger over McDonalds since (1) they are better and (2) they are 24 hours. They're only a buck or 2 more per meal (unless I'm on a shameful dollar menu run), All of the Five Guys' that I know of are in the burbs and are thus far away. I'd rather just pay a couple of bucks more and grab a much better burger at a bar and drink a nice craft beer with it like an adult.

It's like a 50-50 crapshoot in my area whether a mcdonalds is 24 hours or not. But yeah five guy normal (as in double) burgers are around if not more the price of a decent halfpound pub burger so there's really no reason to go there ever. and yet i still do a handful of times a year. Think that guy who was talking about being hungry for a specific taste is probably right. Sometimes their greasy mess of am overexpensive burger is just what you want for whatever reason

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy
Every fast food joint I've been to in the Midwest is operated by little old ladies and it breaks my heart to see them.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
the chick i just saw in taco bell was anything but little

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

RE: Cook Out

Just had one open up in town. It is my default "were drunk/high and its midnight" go to. The combo is a great idea, for about $12 my gf and I come home with a giant sweet tea, milkshake, decent burger, 6 chicken nuggets, ton of fries, a cheese quesidilla.

cookout pro tip- get a tray with chicken wraps for the sides

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

strap on revenge
Apr 8, 2011

that's my thing that i say
my favourite fast food in america was the fried chicken at safeway. 8 pieces for $8 :drat:

• Locked thread