Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
McDonald's is best eaten when extremely drunk & after midnight, when all other eateries have long since closed.

Getting hungry and deciding to go to McDonald's in the middle of the day, when other options exist just feels like you've given up honestly

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
Let's be honest here, even when a burger is "bad" it still tastes pretty good

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Rhopunzel posted:

who the gently caress buys mcdoubles its like the double cheeseburgers retarded brother

why would you have two patties but only 1 cheese slice

why

time's are tough, gotta save the $$$ whereever possible

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Hector Beerlioz posted:

I don't understand how you people claim to be sick for days after eating a regular McDonald's meal. Like, how delicate is you body and what other foods can't you eat?

Not sick for days, but McDonald's and other overprocessed foods seem to sit in my stomach like a rock. Its still tasty but I don't think it's inconceivable that food like that is harder for us to digest.

If you don't have that issue, congrats I guess you can eat as much McD's as you like

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

cosmicjim posted:

But does a mcdouble affect you differently than a 5 guys burger? Does the lettuce and tomato cancel out the burger grease?

Truth be told, I've only had five guys a few times so I couldn't say. But a mcdouble compared to a burger I'll grill up at home, oh yeah there's a huge difference in how I feel afterwards.

Don't get me wrong, i think McDonald's is tasty.....maybe my stomach is just bitchmade.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Pharmaskittle posted:

Never been to a five guys because the only one near me opened in a shopping center that's obviously for middle class people.

Lol wtf

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Nosam0819 posted:

I like steak n shake. Does anyone actually like burger king?

A well-made Double Whopper is my platonic ideal of a fast food burger, delivering the perfect ratio of toppings to burger in every bite. Plus I prefer the "flame-broiled" taste over the griddle-cooked burgers every other fast food place in existence seems to make.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Evil_Greven posted:

Try Carl's Jr., because it's way better than BK.

Except in name.

Carl's Jr is better, no question, but they still don't give me that BK flamebroiled taste.

It's like White Castle...yeah their burgers are pretty nasty, but nothing else tastes like them. So when you want White Castle, nothing else will do.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

cool tree bro posted:

maybe the franchise is owned by an asian guy who is giving relatives or new immigrants jobs because thats what they do. not racist

Reported for racism

• Locked thread