Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Stoic Commie posted:

They aren't ten dollars and you're a goddamn pig of a hueman

They are seven to eight dollars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Maldoror posted:

I like the Red Robin burger with the fried egg on it

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

toggle posted:

lmao if you can't taste anything any more because your tongue is coated in fast food burger chemical residue

I too just make things up like fast food burger chemical residue because I don't know how food is prepared or shipped and have no life experiences other than what this website provides.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010
people who talk poo poo about fast food are faggots. You aren't fat because of your baconator you're fat because you sit in front of a computer for more than 6 hours a day.

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Pharmaskittle posted:

most of my local mcdonalds are staffed by your teens and older folks, but there's ONE that's like exclusively first generation asian immigrant teenagers and I'm not sure why

maybe the franchise is owned by an asian guy who is giving relatives or new immigrants jobs because thats what they do. not racist

• Locked thread