Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

The Worst Bear posted:

Between Five Guys and McD's whoever wins, we lose. It's like people itt don't understand Jack in the Box exists for your burg/fry/taco needs.

i ate at a jack in the box once on a trip and it finally answered the age old question what happened to hardee's old lovely burgers after carl's jr bought them out

i guess they'll just go out of business once they run out of new old stock hardee's burgers from the 90s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

A misanthrope posted:

heroin users shoot up in the bathrooms atmcdonalds and burger kings where i live but the five guys is always clean and full of white people

mcdonalds and burger king are better, is what im saying

i saw my first junkie on a nod at a wendy's drive thru when i was like 7

let's not rule out dave's house in the rankings

Alec Bald Snatch
Sep 12, 2012

by exmarx

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

RE: Cook Out

Just had one open up in town. It is my default "were drunk/high and its midnight" go to. The combo is a great idea, for about $12 my gf and I come home with a giant sweet tea, milkshake, decent burger, 6 chicken nuggets, ton of fries, a cheese quesidilla.

cookout pro tip- get a tray with chicken wraps for the sides

• Locked thread