Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

"I'm willing to pay up to $1200 for a big anime titty"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
don't cry for me fat lowtax

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Is this a Jeremy Clarkson thing?

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

according to the monroe doctrine the united states should have intervened on the side of argentina in the falklands war and taken out the gay rear end royal navy for colonial meddling in the western hemisphere

midnightclimax
Dec 3, 2011

by XyloJW

TEAYCHES posted:

according to the monroe doctrine the united states should have intervened on the side of argentina in the falklands war and taken out the gay rear end royal navy for colonial meddling in the western hemisphere

afaik it looked like Britain would give them the Falklands anyway, at least the foreign policy of the 70s Labour government suggested so. But then the most awesome prime minister britain had ever seen came, and pew pew wooosh boom.

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

midnightclimax posted:

afaik it looked like Britain would give them the Falklands anyway, at least the foreign policy of the 70s Labour government suggested so. But then the most awesome prime minister britain had ever seen came, and pew pew wooosh boom.

:britain:

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
We'll be back, skip. See you soon

Doctor Shapes
Mar 17, 2009

Ask and ye shall receive.

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKkcTpCur7g

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
"Two bald men fighting over a comb."

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006

If the argie shitcunts are going to have another crack at it, now would be the best time since we dont have any aircraft carrier's at the moment.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Dokdo belongs to Korea as well

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
Catalunya are belong to Andorra.

PT6A
Jan 5, 2006

Public school teachers are callous dictators who won't lift a finger to stop children from peeing in my plane

TheImmigrant posted:

"Two bald men fighting over a comb."

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!

psyopmonkey posted:

Is this a Jeremy Clarkson thing?

more of a british imperial thing

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

TEAYCHES posted:

I like how people bawl about the dirty wars and other CIA meddling in South & Central America until the Falklands come up and then it's Monroe doctrine this and that

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

The Mad Archivist posted:

I like how people bawl about the dirty wars and other CIA meddling in South & Central America until the Falklands come up and then it's Monroe doctrine this and that

i dont think a single person puts that forward as anything other than black humor

kopiko
May 8, 2011

Fumble posted:

If the argie shitcunts are going to have another crack at it, now would be the best time since we dont have any aircraft carrier's at the moment.

Too bad Cristina de Kirchner spent their entire military budget on shoes and botox

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
If there's a country whose navy has gone into deeper decline than Britain, it's Argentina

Bleusilences
Jun 23, 2004

Be careful for what you wish for.

i think the translator had a field day with this. What's gently caress up is in the comment they link the original song and the tone is similar.

Fetus Tree
Feb 2, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 2 years!
A lot of my family is from argentina, they do not like britain

Fat Lowtax
Nov 9, 2008

Bleusilences posted:

i think the translator had a field day with this. What's gently caress up is in the comment they link the original song and the tone is similar.

Counterpoint: the song rules, the girl's voice is really good and the Malvinas are Argentine

20matar
Jul 9, 2013

70fugir
If Dilma had her poo poo together we'd retake U-R-Gay and then the Falklands would be next. It would be our cold Fernando de Noronha. Real talk.

Is there any real argument for the Malvinas being Argentinian? Or is just "it's close so it's ours, boludo"?

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

20matar posted:

If Dilma had her poo poo together we'd retake U-R-Gay and then the Falklands would be next. It would be our cold Fernando de Noronha. Real talk.

Is there any real argument for the Malvinas being Argentinian? Or is just "it's close so it's ours, boludo"?

its literally one of the few places that didn't have people before Europeans (the english) first visited it
france tried to settle it first, then spain + england then argentina tried to settle it but failed twice, then england went and reasserted their claim.
give it back to france imo

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Lawman 0 posted:

its literally one of the few places that didn't have people before Europeans (the english) first visited it
france tried to settle it first, then spain + england then argentina tried to settle it but failed twice, then england went and reasserted their claim.
give it back to france imo

It did have people before europeans actually

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
Latin American countries own because they get to call people imperialists even though all their poo poo is stolen too

Lars Blitzer
Aug 17, 2004

He drinks a Whiskey drink, he drinks a Vodka drink
He drinks a Lager drink, he drinks a Cider drink...

Dick Tracy's number one fan.

Beef Turret posted:

If by people you mean penguins and the like, then sure.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Lars Blitzer posted:

If by people you mean penguins and the like, then sure.

Is this the latest myth the brits are spreading around to justify their illegal squatting

David Copperfield
Mar 14, 2004

im david copperfield
how does it feel, argentina, to look just as stupid as china and japan arguing over uninhabited rocks

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Beef Turret posted:

nah

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

David Copperfield posted:

how does it feel, argentina, to look just as stupid as china and japan arguing over uninhabited rocks

Can't let those foreign faggots win

Senator Chuckles
Apr 28, 2013

AchtungBaby
Dec 5, 2007

Gibraltar español

Mermaid Autopsy
Jun 9, 2001

anyone still using 4:3 doesn't need an empire

Frozen Horse
Aug 6, 2007
Just a humble wandering street philosopher.
Normans out of England! No grudge too old!

Explosive Tampons
Jul 9, 2014

Your days are gone!!!

20matar posted:

If Dilma had her poo poo together

dilma out

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
[fred flintstone voice] Diiiiiilllmaaaa

TheImmigrant
Jan 18, 2011
Se encontraban dos argentinos discutiendo:
- Che te digo que yo soy el hijo de Dios!
- No, no, no, mira... El hijo de Dios soy yo.
- Pero... ¿como?. ¿Vos estás loco?. Si el hijo de Dios soy yo!
Y siguieron asi por un buen rato hasta que pasó otro argentino, al cual detuvieron y le preguntaron:
- Mira tenemos un dilema. Él dice que es el hijo de Dios, pero no. Porque el hijo de Dios soy yo. ¿Vos qué decis?
A lo que el otro argentino respondió:
- Che... Pero que decís... ¡YO NO TENGO HIJOS!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

Fumble posted:

It'd be funny to see America laugh at Britain when they invoke Article 5 and leave the Brits to cobble together some Indian and French bullshit to go get the Malvinas back

• Locked thread