Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Also battery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Raku
Nov 7, 2012

Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

Roll Tide
Illegal Possession of a Firearm... With the intent to distribute anime.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

rape in mouth

Spazzle
Jul 5, 2003

You are tall and grizzled. You are wearing sunglasses and a leather trenchcoat.

You are standing across the street from a megacorp headquarters building. 100 stories of assholes chewing up the poor for minimal profit. The CEO avoids throngs of the press and climbs inside a 40 foot luxury car.

Sighing deeply, you turn around and put a cigarette in your mouth. You pull out a silver lighter. The lighter has a skull on one side with two machine guns crossed under it, and a burning salmon jumping over the top trailing flames that spell "mom".

You light your cigarette. The car simultaneously explodes.

Gatekeeper
Aug 3, 2003

He was warrior and mystic, ogre and saint, the fox and the innocent, chivalrous, ruthless, less than a god, more than a man.
having a tiny hole in your house so birds can find their way into the attic but can't get back out

Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

Gatekeeper posted:

having a tiny hole in your house so birds can find their way into the attic but can't get back out

you got an icemaker for a heart man

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

Gatekeeper posted:

have you no soul

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Gatekeeper posted:

Hope you enjoy your stay at The Hague you sick gently caress.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

The coolest crime would be to go to one of those south Asian island countries where they cane you for littering and take the wettest, messiest diarrhea dump on a public street in broad daylight.

that would be fuckin hardcore man

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Suicide.

Bishop
Aug 15, 2000
Crimes against humanity

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
If you can date rape a girl and can cum right when she screams "rape!" It doesn't count, and in fact SHE can get a citation.

Lots of cool crimes to be aware of on the books.

Source:

http://novelspot.net/node/1581

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

aLL OF THEM

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Phlairdon posted:

Fraud on such a massive scale it crashes the global economy.
Thread is about crime, not best banking practices allowed by regulation written by bank lobbyists.

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

either inciting a riot or the forementioned art theft

Lufiron
Nov 24, 2005
A real professional car thief aka booster

- work in a team environment
- learn really useful problem solving skills like how to hotwire modern cars and completely disassemble them in a few hours
- make a poo poo ton of money
- repurpose old salvaged vehicles by using its chassis and, more importantly, it's clean title
- tools of the trade are just.. tools (super useful for other stuff as well)
- never get caught

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Spazzle posted:

You are tall and grizzled. You are wearing sunglasses and a leather trenchcoat.

You are standing across the street from a megacorp headquarters building. 100 stories of assholes chewing up the poor for minimal profit. The CEO avoids throngs of the press and climbs inside a 40 foot luxury car.

Sighing deeply, you turn around and put a cigarette in your mouth. You pull out a silver lighter. The lighter has a skull on one side with two machine guns crossed under it, and a burning salmon jumping over the top trailing flames that spell "mom".

You light your cigarette. The car simultaneously explodes.

that's not even a crime, really.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

Enfield posted:

pooping in the urinal
Upper decking.

That splash is quite invigorating.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
:killdozer:

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Whoever said thoughtcrime earlier. I'm not naming names.

George Rouncewell
Jul 20, 2007

You think that's illegal? Heh, watch this.

Not_Rainbow_Horse posted:

what about prison rape? that seems pretty cool if you're the pitcher.
I think raping someone by being the catcher is way harder and possibly misunderstanding some core concepts

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action
Diamond theft :cool:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YkTHtWX7CCY

roomforthetuna
Mar 22, 2005

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
A long con against insurance companies, wherein you start by earning a genuine dental or medical qualification then rent an office building and hire someone with appropriate qualifications to pretend to be your receptionist etc. then you provide medical care to the clients your pretend receptionist signs up, and bill the insurance companies ridiculous amounts of money for that care. It's the perfect crime.

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

roomforthetuna posted:

A long con against insurance companies, wherein you start by earning a genuine dental or medical qualification then rent an office building and hire someone with appropriate qualifications to pretend to be your receptionist etc. then you provide medical care to the clients your pretend receptionist signs up, and bill the insurance companies ridiculous amounts of money for that care. It's the perfect crime.
It is perfect, and frequently used, but is it cold?

OH YES IT IS

There's plenty more where that came from, but these are the most heinous IMO

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.
Art thief who drives a Killdozer that can
go 20 mph over the speed limit.

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
Going 3-4 mph over the speed limit and intentionally driving past a cop is the biggest rush and coolest crime imo.

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

TEAYCHES posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

does anyone have the 9/11 version of this bookmarked

my friend,

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLK6u5Wa-6gIjevAwyEpD7Q7hRVv2-LY2K

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIHvZMwK-Uw

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
replacing 1 kilo of coke your moving in your trunk with a brick of anthrax

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?
We had a thought experiment once in the law school where we tried to think of actions that are illegal, yet are not generally considered immoral by average members of society.

'Smuggling' was the most popular answer by far, with 'copyright infringement' a distant second.

pretty soft girl
Oct 1, 2004

my dead grandfather fights better than you
smuggling confirmed as coolest crime

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1npPH1mxOWA

RadioactiveKid
Aug 12, 2005

Gato Rebelde
sex trafficking

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
traffick sexing

ManSauceGuzzlr
Jul 18, 2004

"That man...I'm...fascinated by him. That look...his whole look. It's hypnotic."
Conspiracy for sure

I.C.
Jun 10, 2008

Shh...

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
We'll never know the details behind the coolest crimes, because getting caught is uncool.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Escaping prison is the coolest crime but to do it you have to be at least convicted of a much lesser cool crime.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Watching star trek while snorting a spiral of cocaine/meth combo off and into a six year olds rear end.:aatrek:

White Noise Marine
Apr 14, 2010

DoomDozer duh

Millions of Crows
Mar 31, 2010

take a look overhead
Great Train Robbery

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

Time theft..