Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ramagamma posted:

Videogames are brilliant but now I'm nearly 30 and playing them seems like a counter-productive use of my time.

Anime is hilariously bad, in a way it's like beer, It's disgusting, vile, overproduced and stinks of piss but I still see so many people knocking back anime after anime, beer after beer and convincing themselves they are having a good time.

the chill 30 year older who hates beer and anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I like drinking beer and watching anime.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

Did you know that Metal Gear Rising developer Platinum Games is named after Star Platinum from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure? Hating anime is the same as hating video games as far as I'm concerned.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

The Devil Tesla posted:

I like drinking beer and watching anime.

same

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

also getting high and playing anime video games

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

One of the guys who posted in this thread needs to be drunk to watch anime and this has started to interfere with both his own health and finances as well as the anime viewing schedules of other goons. It is very concerning.

Drink responsibly, and remember your drinking affects more than you.

Erata
May 11, 2009
Lipstick Apathy

McSpanky posted:

Robot Alchemic Drive is hella fun.

A good anime game. There was a Tetsujin 28 game, too. Remote controlling giant, clumsy anime robots, commonly referred to as "mecha" is great pastime.

icantfindaname
Jul 1, 2008

Ramagamma posted:

Anime is hilariously bad, in a way it's like beer, It's disgusting, vile, overproduced and stinks of piss but I still see so many people knocking back anime after anime, beer after beer and convincing themselves they are having a good time.

:goonsay:

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

DoctorStrangelove posted:

If you like Dragon Ball then you should try Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.
I already read all of JoJo. :(

Butt Ghost
Nov 23, 2013

Beer is also good. I sit with the boys every Friday. Crack open a cold one, and watch some JoJo.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

Butt Ghost posted:

I need to get into dragon ball again. Anime or manga?

manga

little munchkin
Aug 15, 2010

Ramagamma posted:

Videogames are brilliant but now I'm nearly 30 and playing them seems like a counter-productive use of my time.

I see lots of people do that as well.

KoldPT
Oct 9, 2012

Ramagamma posted:

Go back to GBS

Sagabal
Apr 24, 2010

AMooseDoesStuff posted:

blaze blue

guilty gear

timgd to respect eonwe's wishes but pls view the creeepy in maximum resolution.

I don't know who Osiris are, but I like them.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
Guilty Gear and BlazBlue are both great and really fun and have awesome art, I like them, they are my favorite fighting games.

Two other excellent anime games I highly recommend are The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky and Nayuta no Kiseki.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

New season of Game of Thrones has Jamie and Bronn going full on Snake Eater. They even eat a snake! I love it when my favorite animes reference my favorite video games.

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen
when is Arc System Works gonna make a Jojos fighting game

tap my mountain
Jan 1, 2009

I'm the quick and the deadly

CharlestonJew posted:

when is Arc System Works gonna make a Jojos fighting game

Why try and make a good JoJo game, when you can make a crappy one and sell it on fanservice alone? There's a reason why the first thing they revealed with the new one is playable Speedwagon, Stroheim, and Diego.

Speaking of Arc Systems, what's the best way to play their FotNS game? Does that type of arcade machine emulate well or should I try with the ps2 version instead?

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!
btw Elphelt Valentine is way better than Ramlethal.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

http://420.moe

• Locked thread