Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Video Games 0112
Jan 7, 2004

serious business
give it to me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Demonachizer posted:

:shrug: I like it here well enough.

I probably won't read/post much after this Summer as I quit my job to go to college full time and then GBS will lose a white noise poster. My previous job was kind of tit. I worked as a systems engineer and had a lot of free time between projects and wasn't micromanaged so I could get paid decently to post on the internet. It was kind of funny because I eventually was appointed to oversight committees working with the dean etc. at a university and only have a GED. Nobody at the school knew because I was a consultant and worked for a third party.

I'm glad you're not dying of pancreatic cancer because for some reason I thought you were.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Demonachizer posted:

:shrug: I like it here well enough.

I probably won't read/post much after this Summer as I quit my job to go to college full time and then GBS will lose a white noise poster. My previous job was kind of tit. I worked as a systems engineer and had a lot of free time between projects and wasn't micromanaged so I could get paid decently to post on the internet. It was kind of funny because I eventually was appointed to oversight committees working with the dean etc. at a university and only have a GED. Nobody at the school knew because I was a consultant and worked for a third party.

is this why you're normally a good poster but then get grouchy and bitchy at times?

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
bad case of irritable male syndrome

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

gnarlyhotep posted:

definitely post on an internet forum

How much damage do you think someone could do on SA with like, 10k? That's a lot of avatars and emotes at the very least. Probably could buy the ads for awhile too.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Light Gun Man posted:

How much damage do you think someone could do on SA with like, 10k? That's a lot of avatars and emotes at the very least. Probably could buy the ads for awhile too.

If someone were to drop $10k on SA I would not complain

unlike QCS hahah

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
That would be a lot of garbage dick avatars

Light Gun Man
Oct 17, 2009

toEjaM iS oN
vaCatioN

Lipstick Apathy

amityville anus posted:

That would be a lot of garbage dick avatars

manually buy back every stupid newbie baby avatar

monkey
Jan 20, 2004

by zen death robot
Yams Fan
buy some pigs then kill yourself in the pig pen, they'll eat your corpse and no one will ever know you even died.

Rogue AI Goddess
May 10, 2012

I enjoy the sight of humans on their knees.
That was a joke... unless..?

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Spend it on psychiatrists and mental help, because life is beautiful. God bless u

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

im doing it now 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Lamebot
Sep 8, 2005

ロボ顔菌~♡
ketamine?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'd kill myself anyway because several k is not a lot of money

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood

unassertive boy 99 posted:

Spend it on psychiatrists and mental help, because life is beautiful. God bless u

just straight up use this K to improve someone you know's life. like pay off they medical bills, student loans, car payment, just go up to a friend or an aquaintence and say "hey, life is rought for you, i want to help." helping people is the best thing you can do with money, basically, that awy even if you're a shambling trash monster (like me) you get to look at the world and see something nice that you did.

idk pshychiatry and therapy is ++ but if for folks who don't like meds, charity and exercise and public works of helping will really bust up a blue funk something whicket. life is a gift you-all so go out and have a good one

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

just straight up use this K to improve someone you know's life. like pay off they medical bills, student loans, car payment, just go up to a friend or an aquaintence and say "hey, life is rought for you, i want to help." helping people is the best thing you can do with money, basically, that awy even if you're a shambling trash monster (like me) you get to look at the world and see something nice that you did.

idk pshychiatry and therapy is ++ but if for folks who don't like meds, charity and exercise and public works of helping will really bust up a blue funk something whicket. life is a gift you-all so go out and have a good one

that's a really nice sentiment, actually help someone in a material way instead of just talking at them on the internet

Harakiri Potter
Oct 18, 2004

REACH HEAVEN THROUGH VIOLENCE BABY
probably go to an asian brothel, bareback it a few times, pick fights with total strangers. strip naked and go into the street and just start chewing on someone randomly, then base jumping into a very large power station thats what i'd do

red polo shirts
Jan 16, 2015

I would buy lots of high quality paints from the local art supply store here and paint the most beautiful, realistic fresco of a tunnel on the side of a wall.

Then I'd ram my car into at 120 mph.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

gnarlyhotep posted:

that's a really nice sentiment, actually help someone in a material way instead of just talking at them on the internet

red polo shirts posted:

I would buy lots of high quality paints from the local art supply store here and paint the most beautiful, realistic fresco of a tunnel on the side of a wall.

Then I'd ram my car into at 120 mph.

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
assassinate rich people until i can't anymore obv

hooker tops
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Octo Rugboy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a real rude dude
Jan 23, 2005

carry it all in a bag in cash with me for when i die so whoever finds me has a slightly better day even though they had to find a dead body at least they got rich

• Locked thread