Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flerp
Feb 25, 2014
So I have a lot of games, mostly of PS2 and gamecube games that I played a lot when I was younger. And being stupid and/or lazy as a kid, I never felt like putting the games away in the right box and just found the closest box that was empty and threw my games in there. Of course, a couple months down I'd try to find the game, and have to look through each and every one. This happened a lot, so much so that me and my brother actually decided to make a game about it. It was partly to have something shame us, but it was also something fun to do while we inevitably had to reorganize the whole collection. I do this game for CD cases since that's all I own, but I would guess that it would work just as well as for cartridges.

The Rules

The game is like golf. The lower the score, the better you did.

Whenever you find a game in a case that it didn't belong in or one of the other situations, you will gain points, depending on the severity of your gently caress-up.

+0 points if you put a game in the right case (:bravo:)
+1 point if you put a game in the wrong case for the same console (i.e. put a PS2 game in the wrong PS2 case)
+1 points if you have a case with no game in it
+2 points if you put a game in a case that is similar to the right case, but not the same (i.e. put a PS2 game in a PS3 case)
+3 points if you put a game in a case that looks different then the right case, but has a similar looking place to put the case in (i.e. put a PS2 game in a Xbox 360 case)
+3 points if you put a game in a case with a game in it already, but are the same console (2 PS2 games in one case [only applies if you have more disks in it then it normally holds, like the DQ8 case has two disk holders, so if it has three disks in it, you get the points])
+4 points if you put a game in a case with a game in it already, but are different consoles
+5 points if you have a game lying out that has no case (c'mon, this is dangerous. It could get scratched)
+10 points if you put a game in a case that doesn't even have the same size disk holder but can fit (i.e. put a gamecube game inside a PS2 case)
+1000 points if you put a large disk in a case that has a small disk holder (i.e. you somehow put a PS2 game in a gamecube case you idiot)
+1000000 points if you put multiple large disks in a gamecube case you loving moron

Unfortunately, I'm in college, so I can't play this game right now, but maybe you guys can help me relive my childhood by posting some of your scores! It's a pretty fun game, and it motivates you to actually organize your collection rather then have them be in a mess and make it hard for you to find them when you need. I'm also curious if anyone else had some similar games they would play because for all I know I'm the me and my brother are the only people that do something like this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Turgidson
Feb 6, 2011

𓀬𓀠𓀟𓀡𓀢𓀣𓀤𓀥𓀞𓀬
I'm going to put this game in the trashcan.

Jimbo Jaggins
Jul 19, 2013
Here's a good game for you, it's called "get a job and go to work"

CJacobs
Apr 17, 2011

Reach for the moon!
How many points do I get if I have no video game cases because digital downloads are the wave of the future

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
sorry op, i lose the game with negative sperg amounts of points because all my disks are in the correct case and also facing right-side up

does it count if i drew fake art for the ps2 games that didn't come with cover art through

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
the only winning move is not to play :angel:

• Locked thread