Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

amityville anus posted:

theyre a bad band on top of a shitrag

4 srs.
I tried listening to a best of album and it was like 3 songs that were worth a gently caress and then a lot of nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
Reader's Poll: The 10 best Van Halen Albums

wow how did they narrow it down to just 10?

Holy poo poo Van Halen is the best Van Halen album holy fuckablls I'm loving stunned good thing I scrolled down the whole list.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Harald posted:

btw this is like 1:10th of the poo poo storm that's gonna happen when it turns out Cosby is innocent

Cosby didn't do it?

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?

Kumo posted:

so what actually happened?

was there no rape at all or did it transpire at least kind of like what "Jackie" said?

The whole thing was complete bullshit.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
SJW: Fake, but acc... We are still right kill all men!

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
This is a good and I'm glad of it.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
D&D couldn't handle the rape thread and it got moved to e/n

d&d is lol

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

memy posted:

d&d is lol

My worldview!

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Is getting proven wrong one of their triggers?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I am pro fictional gang rape.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol if u dont hate frat bros cmon son

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit
I still enjoy a good magazine while i poo poo. Sometimes I poo poo with my phone, sometimes with a magazine. Many magazines are free these days, take advantage boys.

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I do not like rape. I do not like false accusations of rape. I do not like journalists that knowingly publish a false story to push some sort of agenda.

Is that reasonable or am I somehow pro-rape?

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Jose Oquendo posted:

I do not like rape. I do not like false accusations of rape. I do not like journalists that knowingly publish a false story to push some sort of agenda.

That you admit that false accusations of rape exist makes you pro-rape.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Jose Oquendo posted:

you are rape

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

boom boom boom posted:

That you admit that false accusations of rape exist makes you pro-rape.

poo poo. what's the SJW equivalent of a hail mary so I can get forgiveness?

ASSASSINS!
Jan 2, 2009

Tezzor posted:

is there anything worse than bros gleefully doing a false rape accusation victory lap

the holocaust

Guancho
Aug 23, 2010

You don't write any postcards when you're on the road to self-discovery

Tezzor posted:

is there anything worse than bros gleefully doing a false rape accusation victory lap

http://forums.somethingawful.com/query.php?action=posthistory&userid=203487

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Jose Oquendo posted:

That means you actually have raped.

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
hm isnt it a little weird to race into gbs to slaver and gloat when a rape accusation turns out to be false? also I still read nat geo in print

down n out
Sep 16, 2008

Nap Ghost
What kind of garbage comes out of RS offices if a GROUP of journalists can't do basic fact-checking and use 1 source for a rape story. Burn it down.

bonestructure
Sep 25, 2008

by Ralp
I have a scenester ex-boyfriend who writes for RS, he's even more ironically fey than those cinema discusso idiots and their gendered planes. I dated him in college, when he had to read Andrea Dworkin's Intercourse for a class and then couldn't get it up for almost a whole month afterward.

bonestructure fucked around with this message at 02:29 on Apr 7, 2015

new phone who dis
May 24, 2007

by VideoGames
Morbid Hound

down n out posted:

What kind of garbage comes out of RS offices if a GROUP of journalists can't do basic fact-checking and use 1 source for a rape story. Burn it down.

The best part -

They were woefully incompetent, willfully misleading, knowingly unethical, but nobody is getting fired because they had the best of intentions!

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Remember when they published gossipy bullshit that made the able and competent head general of a major US war resign who was subsequently replaced with a doofy-faced dude who was leaking classified information to a tramp he was loving?

heh.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

mdm posted:

Remember when they published gossipy bullshit that made the able and competent head general of a major US war resign who was subsequently replaced with a doofy-faced dude who was leaking classified information to a tramp he was loving?

heh.

that was p awesome actually

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014

down n out posted:

Even if it was false, it is still true though.

NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011

memy posted:

d&d is lol

lol D&D mods are loving wusses

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Harald posted:

btw this is like 1:10th of the poo poo storm that's gonna happen when it turns out Cosby is innocent

there's like zero chance of cosby being innocent lol

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQdPiBvpCdE

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

Under the vegetable posted:

there's like zero chance of cosby being innocent lol

no see since one rape accusation was false that means all rape accusations are false

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

ASSASSINS! posted:

the holocaust

100,000 Jews a month are being killed by the Nazi extermination machine. But look lol this one Jew claimed the Nazis killed his family but they're probably still alive! Lol! Lol! In your face social justice warriors (previously known as the allied powers)

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

matt taibbi owns

yeah hes p cool havent read anything by him in a while, is he still doing that cheesy thing that vice does where they throw in some swears to be cool cuz thats gay. but anywa get a load of this, rape is an anagram of pear which is how women are shaped and rape is also an anagram of prae which sounds like prey which is what woman are in the context of raping re: their pears (ie their bodies)

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tezzor posted:

100,000 Jews a month are being killed by the Nazi extermination machine. But look lol this one Jew claimed the Nazis killed his family but they're probably still alive! Lol! Lol! In your face social justice warriors (previously known as the allied powers)

Stfu retard

gottabefrank
Sep 19, 2014

mdm posted:

heh.

Oh yea, that guy was actually a good journalist. He said he was working on a "big story" around the same time as the snowden leaks and decided to crash his Mercedes 100 mph into a tree.

Heh.

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Haverchuck posted:

hm isnt it a little weird to race into gbs to slaver and gloat when a rape accusation turns out to be false? also I still read nat geo in print

personally i am here to see all the people who were wrong about this subject, vocally and loudly and rudely, admit they were wrong

GORDON fucked around with this message at 03:10 on Apr 7, 2015

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot

gottabefrank posted:

Oh yea, that guy was actually a good journalist. He said he was working on a "big story" around the same time as the snowden leaks and decided to crash his Mercedes 100 mph into a tree.

Heh.

:tinfoil: :shepicide: heh. :shepicide: :tinfoil:

Toadvine
Mar 16, 2009
Please disregard my advice w/r/t history.

gottabefrank posted:

Heh.

I thought that sounded like a hit. Who drunk crashes their car so hard it explodes?

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Toadvine posted:

I thought that sounded like a hit. Who drunk crashes their car so hard it explodes?

ryan dunn

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Toadvine posted:

the govt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Some of the Sheep
May 25, 2005
POSSIBLY IT WOULD BE SIMPLER IF I ASKED FOR A LIST OF THE HARMLESS CREATURES OF THE AFORESAID CONTINENT?
Paul Walker

• Locked thread