Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Simstim
Mar 16, 2005

You just gave me a great idea buddy.
reminder the guy who owns rolling stone put his fresh out of college son in charge of the website

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax

Simstim posted:

reminder the guy who owns rolling stone put his fresh out of college son in charge of the website

Even Jerry Jones' kids were shaking their heads at that nepotism.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

100,000 Jews a month are being killed by the Nazi extermination machine. But look lol this one Jew claimed the Nazis killed his family but they're probably still alive! Lol! Lol! In your face social justice warriors (previously known as the allied powers)

Lying about your family dying in the Holocaust is a lovely thing to do, just like lying about rape. Any news media that runs with those lies without fact checking them is a laughingstock, especially when the smallest amount of fact checking could disprove the lie.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Jose Oquendo posted:

I do not like rape. I do not like false accusations of rape. I do not like journalists that knowingly publish a false story to push some sort of agenda.

Is that reasonable or am I somehow pro-rape?

You just raped everyone reading the thread, good job shitcislord

Toph Bei Fong
Feb 29, 2008

burritolingus posted:

Lying about your family dying in the Holocaust is a lovely thing to do, just like lying about rape. Any news media that runs with those lies without fact checking them is a laughingstock, especially when the smallest amount of fact checking could disprove the lie.

Folks jumped right on that bandwagon as soon as they saw money being made. gently caress um for lying about something like that. Fact check everything.

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2014/may/12/author-fake-holocaust-memoir-to-return-22m

Toph Bei Fong fucked around with this message at 04:19 on Apr 7, 2015

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
I would like to renew my subscription to PC Accelerator, is this the correct thread for that?

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

memy posted:

D&D couldn't handle the rape thread and it got moved to e/n

d&d is lol

lol indeed

SedanChair posted:

Sure, what I do is bad posting. Celebrating the impunity of rape grottos? Leering and stimulating yourself because one of the hated Woman Enemy Team was humiliated? Good posting!

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

burritolingus posted:

otoh no one thinks they're a laughingstock except right wingers who smell blood and goony misogynists (but I repeat myself) who just smell

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

theyre probably wearing fedoras too :argh:

Blue Raider
Sep 2, 2006

gently caress off out of my thread tezzer, i hope jackie coakley gets expelled on your behalf

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Blue Raider posted:

gently caress off out of my thread tezzer, i hope jackie coakley gets expelled on your behalf

You mean raped

Miltank
Dec 27, 2009

by XyloJW
gently caress you tezzor

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

otoh no one thinks they're a laughingstock except right wingers who smell blood and goony misogynists (but I repeat myself) who just smell

Then right wingers are right because people who publish fake Holocaust stories are at best foolish.

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Tezzor posted:

You mean raped

its cool that you're fantasizing about a woman being raped because it would make you look morally stronger in an internet argument

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

Under the vegetable posted:

its cool that you're fantasizing about a woman being raped because it would make you look morally stronger in an internet argument

That's what happening here for sure

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
it might as well be. its as logically sound of an assumption as anything you're posting itt

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe
i mean, that person pretty clearly typed expelled. but i guess you would just prefer a rape.

Aesop Poprock
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer
is tezzor that weird black dude who has really unhealthy opinions about women and especially white women, and very positive feelings about rape fetishes?

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

i mean, that person pretty clearly typed expelled. but i guess you would just prefer a rape.

He said expelled but he meant raped. Is English so difficult

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

He said expelled but he meant raped. Is English so difficult

Yes, English actually is very difficult.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
But I mean, I don't know man, lying about rape is pretty high up there on the List of lovely Things to Do. Like I can't imagine even marginally defending a person who lied about rape because it's a bad and it makes you a bad.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

But I mean, I don't know man, lying about rape is pretty high up there on the List of lovely Things to Do. Like I can't imagine even marginally defending a person who lied about rape because it's a bad and it makes you a bad.

im with u on the rape is a lie thing. its like the teapot around the moon, kinda zany if u think on it for just a single gently caress second

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Orkin Mang posted:

im with u on the rape is a lie thing. its like the teapot around the moon, kinda zany if u think on it for just a single gently caress second

Trust, but verify.

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

burritolingus posted:

I don't recall defending the act, I recall criticising the hooting ape circlejerk about how take cthat feminism. Is this so difficult

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy

gottabefrank posted:

Oh yea, that guy was actually a good journalist. He said he was working on a "big story" around the same time as the snowden leaks and decided to crash his Mercedes 100 mph into a tree.

Heh.
adderall and tequila-fueled manic depressive breakdowns can do that

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Tezzor posted:

I don't recall defending the act, I recall criticising the hooting ape circlejerk about how take cthat feminism. Is this so difficult

i think that circlejerk may primarily exist within your own mind.

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Op, did you mean a 'cuntrag' ? Because there's no such thing as a shitrag, I believe

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!

i think that circlejerk may primarily exist within your own mind.

There's actually voluminous evidence

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Don Tacorleone posted:

Op, did you mean a 'cuntrag' ? Because there's no such thing as a shitrag, I believe

http://living.wallypop.net/wipes.html

Under the vegetable
Nov 2, 2004

by Smythe

Tezzor posted:

There's actually voluminous evidence

i don't know. there are a lot of dumb people posting things but i don't know if you can say it's an anti-feminist circle jerk. there's kind of a good reason to get happy about this rolling stone thing. it's kind of important that claims are investigated, even when they involve lurid disgusting things like rape.

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme
its important that Tezzor, a vanguard communist revolutionary checks our privilege and speaks truth to power in this gay forum

gently caress you tezzor you oozing poo poo gently caress you till the end of time

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

im questioning my sexuality

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Tezzor posted:

burritolingus posted:

Yes, English actually is very difficult.

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

i don't know. there are a lot of dumb people posting things but i don't know if you can say it's an anti-feminist circle jerk. there's kind of a good reason to get happy about this rolling stone thing. it's kind of important that claims are investigated, even when they involve lurid disgusting things like rape.

Yep.

Also tezzor criticizing feminism doesn't make you anti-feminist any more than criticizing video games makes you anti-video games.

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Don Tacorleone posted:

bumbaclot

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Aesop Poprock posted:

is tezzor that weird black dude who has really unhealthy opinions about women and especially white women, and very positive feelings about rape fetishes?

Now that I think about it, tezzor being jon pop makes a shocking amount of sense

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
Taibbi has been pretty horrible to women in the past. I'm not sure how this didn't kill his career:

quote:

"You're always trying to force Masha and Sveta under the table to give you blow jobs," complains their first business manager, an American woman, in chapter six, "The White God Factor." "It's not funny. They don't think it's funny." "But...it is funny," replies Taibbi.

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/beast-in-the-east/Content?oid=902762

RonMexicosPitbull
Feb 28, 2012

by Ralp
A sober girl was supposedly lured to an upstairs room of a frat house, thrown through a glass table and then raped by 7 people for hours on top of the glass. And that this was all part of an intitiation ritual the frat did every year.

Thats what was presented as fact and proudly presented with no proof and no investigation. (when the investigation was done she used a picture from a dude in a different state and used fake text messaging services to make another dude jealous, she later said that person she made up was the rapist, the frat had no function that night, and all of her friends said she was unharmed the the night of the broken glass, and also had told several completely different rape stories to the counselors)

Even knowing none of that If you read the original article and believed a word of it you are a loving idiot.

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Hadaka Apron posted:

Taibbi has been pretty horrible to women in the past. I'm not sure how this didn't kill his career:

http://www.chicagoreader.com/chicago/beast-in-the-east/Content?oid=902762

his sticktoitiveness is what makes it funny. taibbi is right on

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMUNB0Q-xTc

• Locked thread