Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Moridin920 posted:

If you're gonna carve HOMO into your face don't use a mirror.

Should you just do it by feel then? Sounds like you're bound to make an error that way

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
D&D couldn't handle the rape thread and it got moved to e/n

d&d is lol

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

Aesop Poprock posted:

is tezzor that weird black dude who has really unhealthy opinions about women and especially white women, and very positive feelings about rape fetishes?

Now that I think about it, tezzor being jon pop makes a shocking amount of sense

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
An NYU journalism professor wrote his thoughts on the Columbia report

http://pressthink.org/2015/04/rolling-stones-a-rape-on-campus-notes-and-comment-on-columbia-j-schools-investigation/

He's really mad at RS

quote:

"Erdely’s reporting led her to other, adjudicated cases of rape at the university that could have illustrated her narrative, although none was as shocking and dramatic as Jackie’s."

Indeed. None was.
:drat:

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx
Look tezzor, I know you're upset, but you're going to have to accept that that girl wasn't violently gangraped. Yes, I know how much you wanted her to have been, but things don't always work out that way.

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

West SAAB Story posted:

I'll offer $3 (under the table) for a Tezzor permaban. Mods, that is more than you'll ever earn here. Think about it.

I'll throw down $5

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

memy
Oct 15, 2011

by exmarx

pentyne posted:

Yeah, death threats and vandalism are no big deal. If they didn't want to be targets they shouldn't belong to those organizations.

They were asking for it, walking around dressed in frat hoodies

• Locked thread