Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

A whole bunch of irrelevant games and then the biggest game the Canucks have played since game 7 of the 2011 Stanley Cup Finals. I have been a nervous wreck all day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

yellowcar posted:

also, vancouver, please stop sucking at least for tonight

Nah we always choke when it matters most. I'm predicting 6-2 Kings.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Guys the Canucks game doesn't start for an hour and I'm already having a panic attack about it.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Win and the Canucks are in, lose and they're in a three way dog fight for the final two spots with two games to go. It's also against the Kings so there's a lot of non-standings stuff on the line. It's a big game.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Cmon you dummies.

I hate sports they're terrible

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I hate sports they are terrible

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Chicken Doodle posted:

I'm drinking Wee Angry Scotch Ale out of my Baratheon stein.

In other words...

I am drinking out of my Lannister stein.

Douchey, violent and constantly win thanks to late charges... Yeah they're the Kings are the Lannisters of the NHL.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Schlesische posted:

How do the Canucks look? Are the capable of beating the Kings again?

Losing, but they've been the better team for the second half of the period. They've taken it to the Kings physically. Kenins-Horvat-Hansen line has been all world tonight.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

This is too stressful. I am not having fun. Why do I do this to myself?

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

This team is like an abusive relationship you can't get out of.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

Dear Canucks Sports and Entertainment,

I am blaming you when I'm moody, tired and unmotivated at work tomorrow.

Best,
TT

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

nature6pk posted:

Holy poo poo I'm sick and tired of two separate sets of rules dependant on what time of year it is.

There haven't been any penalties called all year. This is literally the lowest number of penalties called in the history of the league. It's stupid and ruining the sport.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

fisting by many posted:

Please don't be farts, powerplay

You already know what it's going to do. It's gonna be a big, wet fart.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

I am so scared right now Oh god.

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

How is Higgins so snake bitten right now? Back to back game with goalie out of it posts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThinkTank
Oct 23, 2007

That game took years off my life but

:toot: gently caress THE KINGS AND ALL THAT NOISE :toot:

• Locked thread