Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Posting for a better future, today!
Holy poo poo I'm sick and tired of two separate sets of rules dependant on what time of year it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Dankle :siren:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Rotten Cookies posted:

Huh. For some reason I've only noticed the sound bites when there was a stoppage after a goal. Probably confirmation bias on my part.

Yeah the Canucks in house announcer has been doing it for a number of years. Apparently there are (were) a lot of David Lee Roth fans in the Canucks dressing room and he started doing it for them. I want to say at least as far back as the 08-09 season.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

So... that Sbisa guy isnt very good eh?

Get ready for a hot take

:negative:

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Furnaceface posted:

How dumb does your coach have to be to put a guy that terrible out during OT?

Please ignore that Q routinely puts Rozsival out during OT usually ending with very similar results.

The better question is why is he being dressed when he's such a black hole in any fancy stat you want to measure, including +/- for the really slow.

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

Higgy that was filthy :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GoonGPT
May 26, 2006

EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE EDDIE

• Locked thread