Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.

It's under the Mass Ave. bridge (Boston side) right by the waterfront.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
I should have NSW'd that for monster balls

GAYS FOR DAYS
Dec 22, 2005

by exmarx
ok

Son of Rodney
Feb 22, 2006

ohmygodohmygodohmygod

did you really post some picture of a dead dog or something that you found under a bridge

you should prob reevaluate your life dude

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
It's a turtle without its shell. They're shells are basically soldered to their spines so they look gross without it

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Son of Rodney posted:

did you really post some picture of a dead dog or something that you found under a bridge

you should prob reevaluate your life dude

hey at least i didn't sit there poking it with a stick.

much

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Yo looks good eat it

Korthal
May 26, 2011

Needs some VATS data on it.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
And the OP successfully gives off a serial killer vibe.

F hole
May 13, 2008

bloated doge

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
the op goes under bridges in boston.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
now you have to take a picture of a dead animal around your town every day until Beltane OP

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
its a racoon

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
:rip:

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Realtalk tho, do you guys think it's actually a dog? I hadn't considered that. The hands and feet look more rat-like to me but it was way too big to be a rat.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

LargeHadron posted:

Realtalk tho, do you guys think it's actually a dog? I hadn't considered that. The hands and feet look more rat-like to me but it was way too big to be a rat.

its a raccoon just like the montauk monster

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

yeah i can buy that

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Poke it in the eye

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
it's kind of amazing how it got so cleanly skinned

Cacator
Aug 6, 2005

You're quite good at turning me on.

look at the size of that taint!

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Harald posted:

it's kind of amazing how it got so cleanly skinned

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug
op, your not allowed to post homegrown without tags here

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the blood pooling definitely indicates blunt force trauma over the thorax. Given the extent of the wound, I'd say F-150 or larger.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

DONT EAT IT ITS A DOG YOU rear end in a top hat

snuggle baby luvs hugs
Aug 30, 2005
the thread has arbitrarily turned on you OP, so gently caress you

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
that's a chicken

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

FOR REAL MOTHERFUCKER gently caress YOU!

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
So, basically some bro in a big truck hit this guy and decided he wanted to play Davy Crockett. Except he missed the tail tip which, as everyone knows, is the piece de resistance of a good coonskin cap, so we're looking at the work of a tyro here. Most killers start with crimes of passion.

Issue an APB for a 2005 or newer pickup. Black with an aftermarket lift kit and (probably) truck nuts.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

I assumed it was in the water for a long time and the fur just kind of fell off. There was still some fur clinging to the tail and a little bit on the far side that you can't see.

damn horror queefs
Oct 14, 2005

say hello
say hello to the man in the elevator

LargeHadron posted:

monster balls

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

I think OP shaved it, I always shave dead animals.

Idiot Kicker
Jun 13, 2007
Nothing a Shishkebab couldn't take care of

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

SAustria
Jul 25, 2007

Holy poo poo it's perfect.

Moxie
Aug 2, 2003

Thread worth it

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Oh, if only Fallout 3 and NV preserved the ability to target the groin :sigh:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Obviously who ever got him wasn't aiming for the eyes or head since the body is intact.

Korthal
May 26, 2011

I was going to do this, but I couldn't find any templates for the pointers. Where did you get it?

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Korthal posted:

I was going to do this, but I couldn't find any templates for the pointers. Where did you get it?

I eyeballed it from a screencap.

I could put more into it but :effort:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Wicker Man posted:

Obviously who ever got him wasn't aiming for the eyes or head since the body is intact.

didn't get the bloody mess perk

• Locked thread