Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

gnarlyhotep posted:

didn't get the bloody mess perk

bloody mess overrated, can't search the right body as easily

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest
I heard the vats noise in my head when I saw the pic

Inevitable
Jul 27, 2007

by Ralp
I bet you can't fit its balls in your mouth OP.

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
How did you get 95% accuracy on every part? Are you using a mod?

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

They say, "you mean it's just sounds?" thinking that for something to just be a sound is to be useless, whereas I love sounds just as they are, and I have no need for them to be anything more than what they are.
Why is there not 69% accuracy on the Balls? 69 is the sex number

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Welp... So much for using my Black Widow Perk.

spacemang_spliff
Nov 29, 2014

wide pickle

Jst0rm posted:

the op goes under bridges in boston.

where else is going to go to suck off homeless elderlies?

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

LargeHadron posted:

How did you get 95% accuracy on every part? Are you using a mod?

I dunno, you're standing right over it. Even a BB gun could hit that.

unless

Inevitable posted:

I bet you can't fit its balls in your mouth OP.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

The more I look at the photo, the more I think it looks like an actual in-game screenshot. Half-expecting some guy to run up to me with a giant grin saying "those raiders just strapped me with explosives!"

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine

Cacator posted:

look at the size of that taint!

meh

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Can someone add the normal HUD and then maybe animate it twitching

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
tgm
God Mode enabled.

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

LargeHadron posted:

Can someone add the normal HUD and then maybe animate it twitching

done

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

:razz:

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
lol

The Taint Reaper
Sep 4, 2012

by Shine
I want to eat suckling pig now.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Can you be more specific about the location here. How can I get there from the Mass Ave orange line stop? I will collect it and perform an autopsy live on youtube.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Windows 98 posted:

Can you be more specific about the location here. How can I get there from the Mass Ave orange line stop? I will collect it and perform an autopsy live on youtube.

hitting it with a shovel is not a real autopsy

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Hm. Well I'm not going to pull up a map, but you just take Mass Ave. all the way to the bridge that crosses over the Charles. There is a ramp with blue handrails on the right side. You walk down that and then turn right once you get to the jogging path. You'll cross underneath the bridge, and then immediately turn right to get to the waterfront. The thing is massive and if it's still there it should be very easy to see.

Flesh Forge
Jan 31, 2011

LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MY DOG

all my five are belong to u

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

I'm not going to pull up a map still

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
Ok that's great and all but why were you under a bridge

LargeHadron
May 19, 2009

Windows 98 posted:

Ok that's great and all but why were you under a bridge

I was walking down the ramp with blue handrails, and my friend (I think she might be a serial killer or other kind of social misfit TBH) saw it from there and then we walked over to look at it by taking a right at the jogging path and then immediately turning right after crossing under the Mass Ave. bridge (Boston side)

The Hman
Jan 6, 2015
That corpse is very shiny.

Did you oil that dead thing up before you took the picture or what.

brick cow
Oct 22, 2008

Haverchuck posted:

It's a turtle without its shell. They're shells are basically soldered to their spines so they look gross without it

Thats ridiculous, its obviously a brushtail possum

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Thats epic and I love it.

Monday_
Feb 18, 2006

Worked-up silent dork without sex ability seeks oblivion and demise.
The Great Twist
It's viral marketing for the next Fallout game which is set in Boston.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Monday_ posted:

It's viral marketing for the next Fallout game which is set in Boston.

I hope they put in those treasure cask things as findable items

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Nuka-Sam Adams ITT

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

psyopmonkey posted:

Nuka-Sam Adams ITT

I'd drink it.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

The Hman posted:

That corpse is very shiny.

Did you oil that dead thing up before you took the picture or what.

its the shaders, game devs always over-do the effects these days

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler
* Collect 34 NukeCoon balls to make RadStew

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

gnarlyhotep posted:

* Collect 34 NukeCoon balls to make RadStew

:eyepop:

Missing Name
Jan 5, 2013

Windows 98 posted:

did you find it yet?

Space Jam
Jul 22, 2008

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

gnarlyhotep posted:

hitting it with a shovel is not a real autopsy

Thank you. That is the first time I've laughed at a GBS post in a looooong time.

gnarlyhotep
Sep 30, 2008

by Lowtax
Oven Wrangler

Johnny Aztec posted:

Thank you. That is the first time I've laughed at a GBS post in a looooong time.

no, thank YOU

I do my best around here but of course the natives are always restless

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

gnarlyhotep posted:

no, thank YOU

I do my best around here but of course the natives are always restless

Almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter

• Locked thread