Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Post here about refs and how sad you are

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abugadu
Jul 12, 2004

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
refs bad, me sad, but our offense was hot garbage for the last 15 minutes of the game, no real excuse for not exploiting Frank vs. nobody down low. Congrats Duke.

Worst part is us never seeing a championship game again for 70+ years. :(

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
:cry::cry:
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
you used to be cool declan

Declan MacManus
Sep 1, 2011

damn i'm really in this bitch

Lessail posted:

you used to be cool declan

I was never cool

gently caress Duke

PantsFreeZone
May 31, 2013

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://vine.co/v/eB7XTHapXV1

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Tyus Robert Jones (born May 10, 1996) is an American college basketball player for the Duke Blue Devils men's basketball team who played his freshman season for the national champion 2014–15 team. He was ranked among the top 10 players in the national high school class of 2014 by Rivals.com, Scout.com and ESPN.[1][2][3] He is a Minnesota State High School League (MSHSL) Class 4A state champion, three-time Minnesota Associated Press Boys Basketball Player of the Year and three-time Minnesota Boys Basketball Gatorade Player of the Year. He has completed his senior season for Apple Valley High School during the 2013–14 season.

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

One question raised by this game: Is it now allowed to hit only Wisconsin players in the face or players in red jerseys?

Asking for a friend.

Beat Lousville

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

hard to be mad with that offensive collapse but holy poo poo those calls though, my god.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DriveC
Oct 27, 2008

Going to Gamestop at midnight for Halo: ODST. Didn't pre order. The guy on the phone told me I *might* get a copy. Whatever dude.
I'm not even mad. Just sad that this opportunity will probably never present itself again.

• Locked thread