Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Harden has more free throws made than shots made......

gently caress him

Harden owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Intruder posted:

Harden owns

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this is one of my favorite pictures ever

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

Harden has more free throws made than shots made......

gently caress him

There was that one game recently where he had 3.2 pts/fga at the half or something like that

big boi
Jun 11, 2007

I want good Rondo back.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

SVG
http://streamable.com/4xto

Parlett316
Dec 6, 2002

Jon Snow is viciously stabbed by his friends in the night's watch for wanting to rescue Mance Rayder from Ramsay Bolton

Intruder posted:

Harden owns

Mountain Dew Code Bread
Mar 20, 2008

So where do I sign the petition to get SVG mic'd up 24/7?

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Harden is cool. Haters just hate the future.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

That's gonna be me when I coach 8 year olds next year

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Dejan Bimble posted:

That's gonna be me when I coach 8 year olds next year

EvanTH
Apr 24, 2004

i like to express my inner pain by being really boring on the phone
or just when i'm kickin it
that's me though
i'm kind of oddddddd
If only a caring coach had taught me hard discipline at a young age :(

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Cavs clinch 2 seed. Bulls should be better considering the talent they have on that roster.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Hello? Can you hear me? ...Perhaps if I shout? AAAAAAAAAH!

Niwrad posted:

Cavs clinch 2 seed. Bulls should be better considering the talent they have on that roster.

The talent that's been heavily injured all year?

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

EvanTH posted:

If only a caring coach had taught me hard discipline at a young age :(

I stopped playing after sixth grade because our coach was clearly trying to get his son to the NBA. The only offense we ever practiced was everyone getting the ball to him. I don't know why that kid was even on our team, he was bad and didn't even go to our school. It destroyed my childlike love of the game for years :smith:

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Tae posted:

The talent that's been heavily injured all year?

Heavily injured? Rose is really the only one who's missed a lot of games and he'll still end up playing 51.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Inside Outside posted:

I stopped playing after sixth grade because our coach was clearly trying to get his son to the NBA. The only offense we ever practiced was everyone getting the ball to him. I don't know why that kid was even on our team, he was bad and didn't even go to our school. It destroyed my childlike love of the game for years :smith:

:smith:

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Niwrad posted:

Heavily injured? Rose is really the only one who's missed a lot of games and he'll still end up playing 51.

Butler's missed 17, Rose a lot, Gibson 21, Dunleavy 20, Noah 14, Snell 11, not including any minutes restriction from returning from injury. Pau's by far the healthiest on the starting roster and even he's missed a few games.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch
Giannis got a DNP-CD and it freaks me out

Inside Outside
Jul 31, 2005

Isaiah Thomas scored 34 points off the bench in a win over the Celtics. Boston now has a one game lead over Miami for the eighth seed.

I forgot to mention that I wasn't allowed to shoot or handle the ball despite being a six foot tall twelve year old who could score like crazy on all those tiny kids. God, gently caress that guy.

hitze
Aug 28, 2007
Give me a dollar. No, the twenty. This is gonna blow your mind...

Cool Buff Man posted:

Giannis got a DNP-CD and it freaks me out

LARRY SANDERS 2.0???

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Tae posted:

Butler's missed 17, Rose a lot, Gibson 21, Dunleavy 20, Noah 14, Snell 11, not including any minutes restriction from returning from injury. Pau's by far the healthiest on the starting roster and even he's missed a few games.

Butler's 8th in minutes among SGs (has played more than Klay Thompson and Kyle Korver this year). Pau is 3rd in minutes among all big men. Noah will finish with around what most starting Centers play. They've had injuries but they aren't as bad as you're implying. Outside of Rose (who hasn't been good this year anyway), they've had their best players on the court.

Do you honestly think this team, even at 100% like they were tonight, has a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs? They won't even win 50 games in this garbage conference.

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

If 100% implies Rose is 80% of his MVP year, yes absolutely. Pau and Snell is a huge difference to what the Bulls have been lacking for years, in having two scoring wings at the same time while having a big that can create and score by himself. I think at 100%, they can beat the Cavs because their defense was not the Heat years ago that was shut down top 5.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

Rose will probably never be 80% of his MVP year.

Bulls fans saying "If we were 100%..." is an annual tradition. Glad we can get it out of the way before playoffs.

BWV fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Apr 9, 2015

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Tae posted:

If 100% implies Rose is 80% of his MVP year, yes absolutely. Pau and Snell is a huge difference to what the Bulls have been lacking for years, in having two scoring wings at the same time while having a big that can create and score by himself. I think at 100%, they can beat the Cavs because their defense was not the Heat years ago that was shut down top 5.

Snell won't even play in the playoffs.

Cleveland is better on both ends of the court by a wide margin. How are they even making that a series?

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
OKC and New Orleans are both 42-36. New Orleans holds the tie-breaker

remaining schedule:
OKC: vsKings @Pacers vsTrailblazers @Twolves

New Orleans: vsSuns @Rockets @Twolves vsSpurs

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

IcePhoenix posted:

I agree 100%, but it looks like they're toying with the idea of offering no local blackouts for $10 which is pretty nice. I'd prefer if it was just included, but I think they'd be the first league to offer that feature.

I think the NFL has no more black outs starting this season.

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova

Niwrad posted:

Do you honestly think this team, even at 100% like they were tonight, has a chance to make a deep run in the playoffs? They won't even win 50 games in this garbage conference.

Do you seriously think the Bulls are at "100%" at this point in the season?

Like, say there's a problem with roster construction if your starters can't get any minutes together because one of them is hurt all the time, but they've played 1/4th of their games with all five starters this year. They're not good enough to jell without having significant time developing chemistry together, I guess, if that's a point you want to bother making.

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.

Niwrad posted:

Niwrad posted:

Wait, which is it?

remember
Nov 23, 2006

Philthy posted:

I think the NFL has no more black outs starting this season.

NFL has no more attendance blackouts starting this season, I believe they still blackout market and national games from sunday ticket.

glowing-fish
Feb 18, 2013

Keep grinding,
I hope you level up! :)

Dejan Bimble posted:

The way the complaints are written makes me think that Antic and Thabo wanted to stay next to Cope while he was bleeding and being attended to. The coppers wanted to clear the scene, because they don't know if the 2 are actually his friends or not. Thabo and Pero understandably don't want to leave their friend and are charged with obstructing justice. Could be wrong.

I also wouldn't think that the DA will try to prosecute. These are misdemeanor offenses by people who 1. Can claim emotional duress at the time and 2. Can hire good lawyers.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://vine.co/v/eBHlMKLnxB0

JR Smith is the bestest.

BWV
Feb 24, 2005

As the Heat proved, fun video-bombing is one of the most important factors in determining post-season success.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

BWV posted:

As the Heat proved, fun video-bombing is one of the most important factors in determining post-season success.

I'm a tad bit nervous about it, I don't know. At the same time? Just trying to enjoy the ride. I had to go through 4 years of being pissed at that sports world over 2010.

I'm hoping they're serious come playoff time.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

FuzzySkinner posted:

I'm a tad bit nervous about it, I don't know. At the same time? Just trying to enjoy the ride. I had to go through 4 years of being pissed at that sports world over 2010.

I'm hoping they're serious come playoff time.

and here is where you start to figure out that lebron is apart of the greatest inside job in sports history

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

xbilkis posted:

Do you seriously think the Bulls are at "100%" at this point in the season?

Like, say there's a problem with roster construction if your starters can't get any minutes together because one of them is hurt all the time, but they've played 1/4th of their games with all five starters this year. They're not good enough to jell without having significant time developing chemistry together, I guess, if that's a point you want to bother making.

I don't think any team is at 100% throughout the season. This idea that you're going to get 80+ games out of your starting 5 is unattainable.

The truth is that despite their talent, they just aren't that good. And there is a neverending parade of excuses that come and go trying to explain it. First it was Noah's knee needs to work itself back into shape. Then Rose just needed some games under his belt. Noah and Gasol couldn't co-exist defensively. They missed Taj's defensive presence off the bench. I think my favorite was all the talk about how Mike Dunleavy was the linchpin when they were playing like poo poo in January.

I guess my point is that this team shouldn't be battling it out till the last day of the season with Toronto and Washington (teams that have had their share of injuries) for the 3 seed. They're more talented than both. They had like a 6 game lead on Cleveland back in January that was wiped out in a month and the only real injury was Dunleavy.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Lockback posted:

Wait, which is it?

Both? They have a lot of talent but aren't that good.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Metapod posted:

and here is where you start to figure out that lebron is apart of the greatest inside job in sports history

I think there was indeed some fishy poo poo that has happened between then and now. The winning of three lottery's out of four was, and still is suspicious.

I still hold by that Kyrie was given to Dan Gilbert in 2011 to shut him the hell up.

remember
Nov 23, 2006

FuzzySkinner posted:

I think there was indeed some fishy poo poo that has happened between then and now. The winning of three lottery's out of four was, and still is suspicious.

I still hold by that Kyrie was given to Dan Gilbert in 2011 to shut him the hell up.

If we're talking about NBA conspiracy theories, lets go cold/folded corner envelope 2015.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tae
Oct 24, 2010

Picking Anthony Bennet was a swerve to get people off their trails

• Locked thread