Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I hope the Hawks win the East. They are the coolest and goodest of all East teams.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

attackmole posted:

I hope that Miami/Boston make the final two seeds in the east because Brooklyn/Indiana/Charlotte all play near unwatchable basketball.

Miami is so injured I'm surprised they can still assemble a full lineup.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

R.D. Mangles posted:

I'm going to playoff post in my own GDT where every post is a different hot take about Derrick Rose.

Gonna bookmark that thread.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Dejan Bimble posted:

What would an Atlanta over Cleveland playoff victory look like?

Absolutely glorious.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Is it odd that I'm actually kind of looking forward to Raptors-Bucks? That seems like it'll be the funnest of the first round matchups in the East.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

commy gun posted:

Heat ticket sales cant plummet much more.

The Heat actually had pretty good attendance this year:
http://espn.go.com/nba/attendance

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

PantsFreeZone posted:

And yeah, I'm mad at LeBron, if he'd told Pat what was up the Heat would be in a better position. Instead I had to watch Henry Walker and Shawne Williams play significant minutes this season.

Heat friend it's ok. From the ashes of the machines cleaning Bosh's lungs and draining Wade's knees will arise a 2015 free-agent or two who can shoot...hopefully.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

If Hassan Whiteside can learn how to pass every once in a while I think he'll make post-ups cool again.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

PantsFreeZone posted:

If the Heat play anyone besides Zoran, Walker and Beasley tomorrow, they have failed me as an organization.

They'll probably have their regular starting lineup because the Heat are a Winning Organization and don't want to look like they're tanking. Their lovely shooting will make them lose like it has for the last month.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Heat are bad at draft picks. Besides Wade they haven't done very well for themselves which I don't mind too much since they prefer free agents.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

Have we gone over the fact that Norris Cole probably has the most "playoffs experience" from the entirety of the Pelicans? I find that pretty funny.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

I don't know why they didn't just say Gasol. He's the only Spanish player and one of two Euros on the team.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Glumslinger posted:

:lol: The NBA now has an official sock that all players are required to wear

Can you pre-order socks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

straight up brolic posted:

this does not augur well. see you all next season.

I've learned a new word, thank you.

• Locked thread