Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

https://vine.co/v/eBHlMKLnxB0

JR Smith is the bestest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

BWV posted:

As the Heat proved, fun video-bombing is one of the most important factors in determining post-season success.

I'm a tad bit nervous about it, I don't know. At the same time? Just trying to enjoy the ride. I had to go through 4 years of being pissed at that sports world over 2010.

I'm hoping they're serious come playoff time.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Metapod posted:

and here is where you start to figure out that lebron is apart of the greatest inside job in sports history

I think there was indeed some fishy poo poo that has happened between then and now. The winning of three lottery's out of four was, and still is suspicious.

I still hold by that Kyrie was given to Dan Gilbert in 2011 to shut him the hell up.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Ugh, was really hoping the Pacers would play the Hawks to play them to 5 or 6 games in the playoffs.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

Jalen Rose: "I believe Kevin Love and Rajon Rondo will both be Lakers next year. I think Kevin Love is a one and done".

It always seems to be the Lakers or Knicks. I swear to god I've seen photoshops of every player possible in those jerseys.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

attackmole posted:

I bet on the Hawks to win the east on bodog because they had 3.25 to 1 odds (as opposed to Cleveland, which had 1:2 odds). Realistically I probably should a hedged between both of them but I dig those Atlanta odds.

I get a little queasy about the Hawks. They just seem to be a team that will give the Cavs fits and the most trouble out of the east. I still favor them in the East and the the Rockets in the west until I see otherwise.

hopefully 23 is up for going full crazy this post-season, because he's going to need to do it with a young team.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

SirMonkeyButt posted:

I hope ABC isn't using this dumb Will.I.Am opening for all of their playoff games.

Sheesh. Bring back the John Tesh already.

I see the Jeff Van Gundy and Mark Jackson podcast is back in full swing again.

ugh....

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

So are the Cavs hosed at this point?

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

chunkles posted:

Nah not at all. I mean, I never saw them as a contender so this doesn't really change my opinion of them heavily, but remember those Heat teams played through some sudden injuries. Bosh had some kind of ab thing one year, Wade had his knees flaring up constantly. They might stay alive till he gets back, although I think I'd favor the Bulls.

Bulls matchup just got even more though though.

This last series was just an appetizer in regards to how physical I think that series is going to go. I think Noah is licking his chops right now.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

MOTHERFUCKER.

Ugh.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

JR Smth is out for two games.

Cavs are going to get their asses whupped.

gently caress ME. loving Olynyk, eat a bag of dicks.

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

This whole Kevin Love situation is bullshit, sorry, it is.

I'm really hoping more games are tacked on for Olynk's suspension. A punk move on his end that accomplished absolutely NOTHING for his own team.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuzzySkinner
May 23, 2012

IcePhoenix posted:

Where's the part where Love tries to rip Olynk's arm off even though the play is well away from them?

This.

• Locked thread