Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Belome
Jan 1, 2013

Zogo posted:

Two things I'll be watching in the ECP this year:

1. Will LBJ reach the all-time playoff WS record?

code:
Player 			WS
Michael Jordan 		39.76
Tim Duncan 		36.27
Kareem Abdul-Jabbar 	35.56
LeBron James 		33.84

He would have to set the single season playoff WS record to do that so probably not. He doesn't even have 10 WS yet this season (tied with Kyrie at 9.97).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belome
Jan 1, 2013
Didn't think the Hawks would be so scared of the Pacers making the playoffs.

Belome
Jan 1, 2013
DNP - Handcuffed

Belome
Jan 1, 2013
I hate watching free throws but it isn't like Harden has taken a historic amount of them. Is it just because he's a guard?

Belome
Jan 1, 2013
Dog fighting? That's offensive.

Belome
Jan 1, 2013
"Cavs' Love hurts shoulder" ? More like Celtics' Olynyk hurts shoulder.

Belome
Jan 1, 2013

Pierce and Pierce posted:

Okay, this is something I don't get. What's with all these 'superstars' that average like 8 pts a game overseas. I'm aware that the younger guys generally don't get playing time no matter how good they are in Europe, but this guy is 31. He talks about being able to run a team without scoring, but he averages 5 assists.

In Europe, a pass has to lead directly to the score for it to be an assist. It would be a lot higher under NBA rules.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Belome
Jan 1, 2013
Perkins was supposed to goon someone after he was put in and that would be the end of it. JR Smith probably learned at the half that Love thought it was intentional and decided to be a good teammate in the only way he knew how.

• Locked thread