Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

this is one of my favorite pictures ever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

Despicable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa8EppR36pU

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

change it so when you hack someone the team has the option to have the two players go one on one and they get one shot like some kind of penalty

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

I don't want to toot my own horn but I think that's a brilliant idea because it brings in an element of strategy, for example if you're fouling DeAndre you'd need someone who can stop him from just dunking on you

mistermojo
Jul 3, 2004

say no to bats posted:

Here is his official injury report on the Cavs website
" X-rays and a MRI have been performed, as well as further evaluation at Cleveland Clinic Sports Health today by Cavaliers head team physician Dr. Richard D. Parker and Dr. Mark Schickendantz. Evaluation and imaging have defined the extent of the injury: an acute anterior inferior glenohumeral dislocation with the corresponding ligament/labrum tearing and humeral head bone bruising."

I have no idea how bad that is :shrug:

His arm is just going to fall off in a few days

• Locked thread