Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Does neither Cockatrice nor Xmage work on chromebook? If nothing else, we can certainly do it by email, but that's going to be clunky and slow as hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I just found a website called untap.in and have never heard of it before, is it decent?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

No idea, never used it. I can check into it after work though in two or so hours.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

It works, it's just janky as hell.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

Cool. I can't play during the week because I'm in the UK now so those times are terrible garbage for me. Next Saturday is basically the best time. Maybe next Friday?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Um, how about Sunday? Like I said, I'm booked this Thursday through Saturday with family.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I work sunday through thursday this month doing hard manual labor so I can't guarantee being able to do stuff on those days. If I'm alive I'll pop in #mtgoon but honestly I doubt it.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
getting some sleep, should be awake in like 8 hours for our game wildfire!

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

getting some sleep, should be awake in like 8 hours for our game wildfire!

Aw yiss

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Alright, what times on Saturday are you available? Might be able to work something out.

Sigma-X
Jun 17, 2005
0-2 in two completely non-interactive games wherein I mull to GSZ/5 lands game 1 and never draw a non-land except for a turn 5 exploration, and game 2 where I mull to 5 and wildfire flips t1 delver into t2 tarmogoyf. and I never cast a spell until a panic primetime as my first castable spell having had to use vesuva to get a green source the turn before I die.

good luck in the finals man, the magic gods clearly did not want me to have a chance here.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

0-2 in two completely non-interactive games wherein I mull to GSZ/5 lands game 1 and never draw a non-land except for a turn 5 exploration, and game 2 where I mull to 5 and wildfire flips t1 delver into t2 tarmogoyf. and I never cast a spell until a panic primetime as my first castable spell having had to use vesuva to get a green source the turn before I die.

good luck in the finals man, the magic gods clearly did not want me to have a chance here.

Yeah, the games were one sided to say the least. IIRC our last games were similarly one sided, but in your favour. See you next thunderdome.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Ramos posted:

Alright, what times on Saturday are you available? Might be able to work something out.

I didn't even have internet on the island yesterday. I currently have decent internet but obviously time zones are a bit wonky. I can play after about 20 GMT to 23 GMT on Sunday through Thursday, with Friday and Saturday being possibly more available time.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Well, I'm available then at 20GMT. Should I expect you on IRC?

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Sure I should be available. I'll learn the new system and make sure I can play by then.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
it sounds like you guys can play tomorrow (wednesday?) please aim to do so if possible.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
i'm giving it to Ramos

finals are bo5
Ramos vs wildfire1

Ramos picks play/draw

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

I'm available 4PM EST and later on weekdays. Won't be available Saturday though because I'm either going to be at prerelease or half dead from prerelease. Should be good to go all Sunday long though.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

black potus posted:

i'm giving it to Ramos

finals are bo5
Ramos vs wildfire1

Ramos picks play/draw

Didn't have internet yesterday. Just got on today to say give it to him. Internet over here is too unreliable. Gl

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

I'm available 4PM EST and later on weekdays. Won't be available Saturday though because I'm either going to be at prerelease or half dead from prerelease. Should be good to go all Sunday long though.

I won't be able to do anything until 12am EST on Friday, but next week (Tuesday onwards) I am much more flexible.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Let's aim for Tuesday then. I'm good from 4PM to 8PM and 9PM to whenever I sleep that day.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

Let's aim for Tuesday then. I'm good from 4PM to 8PM and 9PM to whenever I sleep that day.

Sounds good.

E: we can play right now if you're awake?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

wildfire1 posted:

Sounds good.

E: we can play right now if you're awake?

Nah, have to run to work.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

Nah, have to run to work.

Isn't it 4am where you are?

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

wildfire1 posted:

Isn't it 4am where you are?

Yes, but it's also not 4AM in India and there's a meeting over there at a sane hour of the day that I have to attend by video. On the other hand, I'm going to be able to eat lunch at the same I leave work.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
wildfire1 where are you you are needed in both thunderdomes!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

2-1, I win.

Here is the final screenshot of a game where absolutely everything hosed up at every turn for both of us.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
its a bo5!!!

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

God drat it.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

... poo poo

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

So! When are you open again?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

So! When are you open again?

I'm dying of flu, so that's anyone's guess. I'll hit you up in IRC when I can.

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
yo i told Ramos in the irc but if you guys want to call it at 2-1 that's ok with me, i just need you both on board w/ that

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

black potus posted:

yo i told Ramos in the irc but if you guys want to call it at 2-1 that's ok with me, i just need you both on board w/ that

I'd like a crack at it, how about if we can't do it tonight then we'll stand by the result.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Alright. Well, I'll jump on IRC tonight and stay online for the entire weekend then. Try not to die of the flu in the meantime.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

Alright. Well, I'll jump on IRC tonight and stay online for the entire weekend then. Try not to die of the flu in the meantime.

It's all good, think I missed you. Take the match :-)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

black potus
Jul 13, 2006
well then congrats to MR RAMOS FOR INFECTING ALL OF US WITH HIS CHARMS

• Locked thread