Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Yeahhhh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

So I forgot about this and never submitted a list. I'm at work for the next 8 hours or so, can submit after that then game on. If I've missed it, no biggie.

E: sorry c-euro

Flea Bargain fucked around with this message at 01:42 on Apr 24, 2015

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

C-Euro posted:

Personally I'm fine, this is like the one weekend for the next month where I'll actually have some free time so we have plenty of times where we can go at it.

Awesome. I also have plenty of time, so I'll sort my list then hang in IRC when I can.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

C-Euro posted:

Wildfire gets me 2-1, just as I was starting to stabilize in game 3 he very rudely double-Bolts me to death :smith: GGs regardless.

Got there despite some awkward plays and loose keeps on my part. Cool list dude! Post it post-tournament :)

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

I was victorious 2-1 over Wezlar! Game one my deck did it's thing and ran him over with Goyfs, game two he resolved two giant Knight of the Reliquary and steamrolled me, game three he Mulligan's again and despite a lot of loaming back cycling lands never drew much action.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Wildfire1 slew Grashnak 2-1

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Grashnak posted:

The first two games were great, then I had to mull to 3 in game 3 to get a hand with both lands and spells.

Yep :( RUG delver then (sorta) did it's thing and beat him before he got action together.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

wildfire I can be available tonight after 7:30 PST

Hey, sorry - life has been crazy. I'm online now (I know it's late for you). Is there another time this week that's good for you? I'll be idling in #mtgoon when I can.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Fingers McLongDong posted:

Wildfire1 when are you available? I can play tomorrow from 2-5 pm est or probably sunday.

Sunday works! Morning/midday is best for me

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Wildfire where are youuuu

I can play in the evenings this week from 6-9 est

I was in IRC :(
Might be able to try again tomorrow, unless you can play now.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Oh sorry I didn't think to get on because I never saw a reply here, I will get on irc today though. Say 7:30 p.m. est?

I'll do what I can, later would be better for me! I'm in Australia.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

No I'm an idiot who forgot. I can play for 100% sure tonight after 10 pm est. Or you can give wildfire the win since I forgot.

I overslept so we both hosed up. Happy to play after 10 though, should be in about an hour and a half from this post right?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

wildfire1 2-0 Fingers McLongDong

Apparently the secret tech against D&T is to draw 10 lands in your Delver deck, who knew?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

AgentSythe posted:

wildfire1, whatchu got tonight EST? I'm moving this weekend so I will not be available after tonight until Monday, at the very earliest.

:-( so busy this weekend, earliest I can play would be Tuesday night.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

wildfire1 2-0 AgentSythe

That submerge! I was tapped out, no counter backup. AgentSythe absolutely correctly decided to go all in and got destroyed by Submerge.

Flea Bargain fucked around with this message at 05:11 on Jun 21, 2015

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sweet, onwards to t4! Please don't pair me against tron again kthx

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

black potus posted:

top 4 pairings:

Sigma-X vs wildfire1
TheLawinator vs Ramos

You had one job... One job!

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

I'm not Tron he didn't disappoint you :)

Yeah I noticed that earlier but because you quoted it I didn't bother fixing it! I'm game to play, but times are tricky. I'm playing another match on your Sunday morning, but timing is tight. Otherwise, your Tuesday evening should work for me.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

Tuesdays really bad. I'm home right now and will have the whole weekend available pretty much with enough advance warning.

Early Sunday morning? Say, 9amish?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

9am what time zone? California time I can do that no worries.

Ah, no, it would be much earlier California time, sorry. I hate to push it back so far, but... Wednesday night?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

Sorry for the late response - been a hectic weekend.

Evenings this week for me are pretty bad. If we can find a time before 9am Cali time that would work - that would put it in your evening I think?

Yeah, I can do that, but you'd have to be up early - 7am is my midnight.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

I get it - if we do 6:30 my wednesday morning, that's your thursday 11:30pm, right?

It will suck to get up that early but I think it's better than waiting until next weekend.

I think 6.30 your Wednesday is my Wednesday night, so that works. I can't easily double check since I'm phone posting but will have a look when I'm home.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

Sounds good to me if it aligns with your schedule.

Yep, 6.30am is my 11.30pm. Aren't time zones wonderful? See you then!

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

getting some sleep, should be awake in like 8 hours for our game wildfire!

Aw yiss

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Sigma-X posted:

0-2 in two completely non-interactive games wherein I mull to GSZ/5 lands game 1 and never draw a non-land except for a turn 5 exploration, and game 2 where I mull to 5 and wildfire flips t1 delver into t2 tarmogoyf. and I never cast a spell until a panic primetime as my first castable spell having had to use vesuva to get a green source the turn before I die.

good luck in the finals man, the magic gods clearly did not want me to have a chance here.

Yeah, the games were one sided to say the least. IIRC our last games were similarly one sided, but in your favour. See you next thunderdome.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

I'm available 4PM EST and later on weekdays. Won't be available Saturday though because I'm either going to be at prerelease or half dead from prerelease. Should be good to go all Sunday long though.

I won't be able to do anything until 12am EST on Friday, but next week (Tuesday onwards) I am much more flexible.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

Let's aim for Tuesday then. I'm good from 4PM to 8PM and 9PM to whenever I sleep that day.

Sounds good.

E: we can play right now if you're awake?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

Nah, have to run to work.

Isn't it 4am where you are?

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

... poo poo

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

So! When are you open again?

I'm dying of flu, so that's anyone's guess. I'll hit you up in IRC when I can.

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

black potus posted:

yo i told Ramos in the irc but if you guys want to call it at 2-1 that's ok with me, i just need you both on board w/ that

I'd like a crack at it, how about if we can't do it tonight then we'll stand by the result.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flea Bargain
Dec 9, 2008

'Twas brillig

Ramos posted:

Alright. Well, I'll jump on IRC tonight and stay online for the entire weekend then. Try not to die of the flu in the meantime.

It's all good, think I missed you. Take the match :-)

• Locked thread