Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

I'm down to clown.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Competence on the battlefield is a myth. The side which screws up next to last wins, it's as simple as that.

@Molybdenum I am ready to play the game, let me know when you are prepared to play the game.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Molybdenum posted:

I need to create my deck in xmage, but how's late Saturday or Sunday look for you?

No problem. I am writing research papers at all hours so I will probably need a break at some point.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Molybdenum posted:

I'll be putting my kid to bed at 7pm-7:30pm EST tonight. How's 8/8:30 sound to you?

Aight, coolio.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Molybdenum posted:

im on IRC!

I am on IRC as well!

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Took it 2-0 over pakman, was very back and forth.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Trilas posted:

The Lawinator, what's your availability like? I'm completely free this evening, after I get home at ~6:30central.

Agreeable.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

PhyrexianLibrarian posted:

Two rounds in a row against the same matchup :(

TheLawinator, I can meet you online tonight, otherwise it might have to wait until Monday as I'll be at SCGWOR over the weekend.

Prepare 2 die. I'm down to clown tonight, post in the thread when you're ready.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

My angels flew too close to the sun, and I have been defeated by TheLawinator 0-2.

GGs dude, miracles is a killer.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Gonna need tiebreaker information, playing for that first seed hoho haha. Nah I don't care, drawing in.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

AgentSythe posted:

Sorry dudes, y'all didn't tell me you were splitting

Get em! Take em down!

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Hey Lawinator, when's a good time for you to crush me?

Tonight or tomorrow night, EST!

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Hey Lawinator, when's a good time for you to crush me?

Fight meeeee! I'll idle in IRC tonight.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

2-1 over PhyrexianLibrarian, we're almost there.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Confirmed, I'm out!

Had a judgment call to make in game 3; on a mull to 5, I had a hand with Brainstorm, Ponder, StP, Volcanic Island, and something I can't remember.

Opponent: Plains, Mother of Runes
Me: Drew a Tundra

The options are to either Tundra -> Swords the Mom, or Volcanic -> Ponder. What I actually did was pick the first one, then second-guess myself and try to transition into the second one, and went Tundra -> Ponder, which was the worst option of all! I proceeded to get blown out by Wasteland as I was expecting, and a hand of 2x Moms, 2x Thalias, 1x Revoker is pretty much the worst case scenario for me.

The thing about that is by not swords'ing right there you basically agreed to throw away at least one swords later for no value if you never got to terminus, which would obviously be my top priority to stop you from doing. I think it threw off your entire game plan from the start.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I am in Scotland now until the end of july. If there is a way to play mtg on a chromebook, feel free to let me know and I might have a minute at some point. Play by mail? Who knows.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I just found a website called untap.in and have never heard of it before, is it decent?

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Cool. I can't play during the week because I'm in the UK now so those times are terrible garbage for me. Next Saturday is basically the best time. Maybe next Friday?

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

I work sunday through thursday this month doing hard manual labor so I can't guarantee being able to do stuff on those days. If I'm alive I'll pop in #mtgoon but honestly I doubt it.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Ramos posted:

Alright, what times on Saturday are you available? Might be able to work something out.

I didn't even have internet on the island yesterday. I currently have decent internet but obviously time zones are a bit wonky. I can play after about 20 GMT to 23 GMT on Sunday through Thursday, with Friday and Saturday being possibly more available time.

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

Sure I should be available. I'll learn the new system and make sure I can play by then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheLawinator
Apr 13, 2012

black potus posted:

i'm giving it to Ramos

finals are bo5
Ramos vs wildfire1

Ramos picks play/draw

Didn't have internet yesterday. Just got on today to say give it to him. Internet over here is too unreliable. Gl

• Locked thread