Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp
take your loving bullshit posts about what lunch you ate today, and SUCK IT!

all of my friends keep asking "hey, man, are you still alive? i never see you on facebook"?

I'M RIGHT HERE YOU STUPID loving TWATS!

and your hashtag bullshit. NO ONE CARES! i can't WAIT until facebook dies the myspace death.

remember the ice bucket challenge?:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tIzUiO3JsGY

gently caress DAT poo poo! and i wanna clock that mark zuckerberg guy. he gots big dick suckin lips.

"oh, i'm a big time ceo, but i just dress in hoodies cos really i'm just a normal dude".

NO YOUR NOT! quit acting like your not a glorified nerd! YOU gently caress!

if you like facebook you can eat my poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Nerd Alpha
Aug 27, 2012

going on pussy patrol
Sorry that girl blocked you OP

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

opinion day

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Bro Nerd Alpha posted:

Sorry that girl blocked you OP

i just wanted to see if her new boyfriend is cooler then me. NEWSFLASH: he isn't even on something awful i bet.

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

lol if you use websites

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Parallax Scroll posted:

lol if you use websites

wh...what do you use?

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

nastynaven posted:

wh...what do you use?

bbs4lief baby

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
jfc

Otto von Ruthless
Oct 1, 2014

Parallax Scroll posted:

lol if you use websites

im mostly on gopher these days

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I made a resolution to not post at all this year and now everyone's complaining how it sucks. Sucks for them, I took my shitposts elsewhere(here).

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
It's only good for rubbing success into people's face, and pretending to be humble about it.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

facefuck book

Kirs
Dec 5, 2014

Apart from drinking, there is absolutely nothing to do here.
I'm really sad that you have Facebook account OP. Who the hell uses it when you have SA?

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Kirs posted:

I'm really sad that you have Facebook account OP. Who the hell uses it when you have SA?

after discovering SA i stopped using facebook altogether.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
*lemme give away all my personal info so that a giant corporation can make money off it*

retards

flick my Mr. Bean
Nov 18, 2014

Frijolero posted:

*lemme give away all my personal info so that a giant corporation can make money off it*

retards

I'm not dumb enough to put anything on facebook that isn't already public record/not something important so who cares what they do with my info

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

dog buttz posted:

I'm not dumb enough to put anything on facebook that isn't already public record/not something important so who cares what they do with my info

Posting stuff on Facebook takes work right? Your own personal energy? Your work is being used to make mad cash. What do you get in return? A Social Networking Service

You're p. much a slave

baw
Nov 5, 2008

RESIDENT: LAISSEZ FAIR-SNEZHNEVSKY INSTITUTE FOR FORENSIC PSYCHIATRY
i loving love facebook

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

Matey posted:

facefuck book

book, fuckface

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

baw posted:

i loving love facebook

gtfo

ferroque
Oct 27, 2007

i'm the guy who posts clickbait articles and sends you invites to candy crush saga.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
facebook is useful for organizing, and attending events and parties and also getting special access to some venues if you know people on it.

a lot of weird/out-of-touch people are unaware of this which is why it's so useful in the first place. a bunch of my friends who live here got access to various sxsw venues just by showing people texts on their phones lol

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Ferroque posted:

i'm the guy who posts clickbait articles and sends you invites to candy crush saga.

:bang:

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
facebook is worthless if youre an antisocial codger like myself. I dont like tongue kissing peoples asses so they can click a thumbs up on my comment. gently caress people gently caress facebook

Uncle Enzo
Apr 28, 2008

I always wanted to be a Wizard
Agreed op, facebook loving sucks. My newsfeed is a shitshow of "Food I ate for meal. Yum!", Image macros, and grainy re-re-rehosted videos with 3 layers of watermarks removed.

SO AND SO "liked" the page "They called his dad a racist for refusing to serve black people. What this 8-year old said next will blow you away!"

%Person shared a link from "lovely 3rd class aggregator website"

%person changed their profile picture to a picture of them doing pretty much nothing of any importance

Oh look that one stoner dude I know posted a picture of himself exhaling smoke with the caption "We smoke weed. so what"

Oh look, people are posting pictures of things that they didn't build, didn't write, didn't create, and put 2 words saying something like "I need this"

Did you guys see that meme with the dude who is like really handsome and there's words on it that say something negative/positive about women? p. cool.

You know what I've been thinking about getting off facebook, it may be time

guidoanselmi
Feb 6, 2008

I thought my ideas were so clear. I wanted to make an honest post. No lies whatsoever.

nastynaven posted:

wh...what do you use?

gopher

e: well poo poo

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Uncle Enzo posted:

SO AND SO "liked" the page "They called his dad a racist for refusing to serve black people. What this 8-year old said next will blow you away!"

this especially.

Blazing Ownager
Jun 2, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Am I the only person who detests Facebook not for what it is, but because I think the site remains one of the mostly poorly designed pieces of utter poo poo on the internet?

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
I know someone that spends about 8 hrs a day clicking like, scrolling their 1000 friend news feed. It's like every 5 minutes they have their phone out. That seems like a lot of work and commitment. I think it's a sign of insecurity. Like posting here almost.

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

Blazing Ownager posted:

Am I the only person who detests Facebook not for what it is, but because I think the site remains one of the mostly poorly designed pieces of utter poo poo on the internet?

yeah probably

nastynaven
Mar 27, 2015

by Ralp

Darth123123 posted:

I know someone that spends about 8 hrs a day clicking like, scrolling their 1000 friend news feed. It's like every 5 minutes they have their phone out. That seems like a lot of work and commitment. I think it's a sign of insecurity. Like posting here almost.

no, this is much worse.

Ghaz
Nov 19, 2004

thought this thread was about a new kind of facebook. voted 1

root of all eval
Dec 28, 2002

Watching my friends grow and change and build families and careers over this social media platform is actually really great.

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug
I like to post pictures on Facebook and talk to friends who don't live near me. I'm sorry Facebook is so difficult for you op.

a star war betamax
Sep 17, 2011

by Lowtax
Gary’s Answer
facebook is really good and cool for me bacause i am much more succesful and handsome than all my friends and family and so i can rub off in their faces about that hotpe that helps op

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
whenever i see an old classmate getting hitched and squeezing out some DNA slaw i go to their page and unfriend them. having kids is a deal breaker for me

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

die in a fire you unfunny cuck

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Ok, done loving dat poo poo, what am I supposed to do next?

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I hosed my whole facebook OP. What do we do next.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Remember when assbook was your friends saying cool stuff and not every company shoving ads and promotions in your face? Pepperidge Farms® remembers

• Locked thread