Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

coconono posted:

maybe the odd appearance of Ozzy Osbourne. Like he could be the show presenter.

Or the voice of reason.

Although actually, I found it shocking just how soft spoken Scott is on his workout DVD.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaOybekzzZA

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

i did not even realize this is not the first time steiner has been charged with terroristic threats:

quote:

On April 21, 1998, in Cherokee County, Georgia, Rechsteiner threatened Georgia Department of Transportation employee Paul Kaspereen after Kaspereen informed him an exit ramp leading off Interstate 575 was closed. He then hit Kaspereen twice with his Ford F-250 pickup truck. Kaspereen was not badly hurt. Rechsteiner was subsequently arrested and, on March 17, 1999, pled guilty to aggravated assault and making terroristic threats (felonies carrying a maximum sentence of 30 years imprisonment). Under Georgian first-offender rules (which stipulate that a first-time offender will be found not guilty if they do not violate the terms of their probation) Judge C. Michael Roach sentenced Rechsteiner to ten days in the Cherokee County jail. He also placed him on a seven-year probation order, ordered him to pay USD$25,000 in fines, restitution, and legal fees, and ordered him to perform 200 hours of community service.[6][9]

Charles Gnarwin
Jul 31, 2014

I joined the #RXT REVOLUTION.
:boom:
he knows...

Mulaney Power Move posted:

i did not even realize this is not the first time steiner has been charged with terroristic threats:

We forgot :911:

ZixTheYeti
Jul 12, 2005

Hellarious!

THATCHER BRAINWASH posted:

Imagine following the big booty daddy around for a whole week

"I'm with Busey Booty Daddy"

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

oldpainless posted:

If this ever goes to trial I hope Scott Steiner represents himself and the judge is somehow also Scott Steiner.

I want a judge judy type show with Big Poppa Pump as the Judge Booty Daddy and Rick as his bailiff.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Mulaney Power Move posted:

Joke is on the Judge, Scott Steiner already spends 200 hours a week stopping fat people on the street to pose aggressively at them with his peaks, which is the definition of community service.

Static Rook
Dec 1, 2000

by Lowtax
Steiner is a badass name, but dude's real name is loving Rechsteiner which is somehow even more badass. Like, he had to shorten his name lest the badassery be overpowering.

Also, I'm too lazy to make a real joke so imagine something funny here with the National Guard being stationed at Cracker Barrels across the nation.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Rick Rechsteiner.

Thauros
Jan 29, 2003

oldpainless posted:

If this ever goes to trial I hope Scott Steiner represents himself and the judge is somehow also Scott Steiner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Steiner_%28judge%29

quote:

In September 2014, Steiner was censured for "engaging in sexual activity in his chambers on multiple occasions with women" and for failing to disqualify himself in a case involving a longtime friend.[10] Steiner used his teaching position at the Chapman University School of Law to get to know the women, eventually hiring one of the women as his intern and having sex with her in his chambers.[11][12]The California Commission on Judicial Performance stated that Steiner's engagement of "sexual intercourse in the courthouse is the height of irresponsible and improper behavior of a judge."[13] The Commission went on to say that “[i]t reflects an utter disrespect for the dignity and decorum of the court, and it is seriously at odds with a judge’s duty to avoid conduct that tarnishes the esteem of the judicial office in the public’s eye.”[14]

The two Scott Steiners should be able to get along great, lot in common. I hope chainmail coifs are instituted as proper courtroom dress for the trial like the British barrister wig.

Thauros fucked around with this message at 16:02 on Apr 11, 2015

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

You have no idea how disappointed I was to click that and see it *wasn't* the actual Scott Steiner.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
ALL RISE FOR FREAKZILLA

Price Check
Oct 9, 2012

DeathChicken posted:

You have no idea how elated I was to click that and see there are two really cool Scott Steiners in the world.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Scott Steiner for the next xXx movie...er, the xXx movie after the next Vin Diesel one.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Shinjobi posted:

Scott Steiner for the next xXx movie...er, the xXx movie after the next Vin Diesel one.

Remake Taken but with Scott Steiner.

Pinche Rudo
Feb 8, 2005

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Remake every movie but with Scott Steiner.

fixed

Smoking Crow
Feb 14, 2012

*laughs at u*

Thauros posted:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Steiner_%28judge%29

The two Scott Steiners should be able to get along great, lot in common. I hope chainmail coifs are instituted as proper courtroom dress for the trial like the British barrister wig.

Is this what being steinerized means

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

BUBBA GAY DUDLEY posted:

Remake Taken but with Scott Steiner.

Replace the dialogue in the phone scene with his math theories.

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LtyqHfWgwjM

he's still got it

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Scott Steiner for President

Sionistic
Apr 22, 2008

We don't need your money!
That is actually a pretty calm promo, for a steiner

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Sionistic posted:

That is actually a pretty calm promo, for a steiner

I'm gonna beat you up, punk.

AlmightyPants
Mar 14, 2001

King of Scheduling
Pillbug

Man, now I'm tempted to go. I wonder if the LIRR runs for that or if I'd have to drive?

dsriggs
May 28, 2012

MONEY FALLS...

...FROM THE SKY...

...WHENEVER HE POSTS!
Who in the gently caress thought booking a Major League ballpark for an indy show was a good idea?? :psyduck:

Luigi Thirty
Apr 30, 2006

Emergency confection port.

dsriggs posted:

Who in the gently caress thought booking a Major League ballpark for an indy show was a good idea?? :psyduck:

They're all sold shows so as long as he keeps the costs down he makes money.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

dsriggs posted:

Dixie Carter.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

Luigi Thirty posted:

They're all sold shows so as long as he keeps the costs down he makes money.

isn't it like an intermission between games thing or something like that?

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

coconono posted:

isn't it like an intermission between games thing or something like that?

Nah. They're using the stadium on a night where the Mets aren't playing.

Looks like it's basically a Q&A with Flair, Goldberg, and others followed by a full card of matches.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I would say that we should goldmine this thread but I don't want to miss out on posting about other stuff Steiner might do in the future

Another Person
Oct 21, 2010
yeah, this needs to be the official scott steiner thread

HOTLANTA MAN
Jul 4, 2010

by Hand Knit
Lipstick Apathy
Scott Steiner (PBUH) was nice enough to let Goldberg spear him a few days ago.

FunMerrania
Mar 3, 2013

Blast Processing
Scott Steiner Gives His Thoughts On Hulk Hogan Controversy And Racism

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JorahTheExplorer
Oct 23, 2013

You aren't my Alves, Afonso Alves,
you make me sa-aad when sky's are blue,
and Georgie Best, cost fucking less,
so please take my Alves away.
Scott is a walking paradox. At the same time he's literally the worst and best wrestler of all time.

• Locked thread