Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
i have never owned a dog that could grasp the socioeconomic factors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PantsandCola
Aug 17, 2013

you did good... you did good
eat the dog

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
dog eat you

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW
You already own a slave so you're well past that at that point.

BigBoss
Jan 26, 2012

by Lowtax
I once lived in an aparment complex with a black neighbor next door and two racist beagles on the ground floor below me. Every time the black guy would come home the beagles would flip the gently caress out. I kept complaining and the owners couldn't understand why I was upset 2 beagles were howling all the time.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
the dog barks at the racial minority because of your subconscious body and facial cues OP. it only understands those because it cannot understand your deceptive languages. so it is actually u who is the racist.

u piece of poo poo.

Boner Zone
Jan 14, 2006

by Nyc_Tattoo
OP sounds racist as gently caress

a shiny rock
Nov 13, 2009

im racist against dogs

Usual Barb
Aug 27, 2005

pop it and lock it
Eat racist dogs

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
are racist dogs something black parents have a talk with their kids about
if its already just known id like to pretend it just didnt even happen

FedEx Mercury
Jan 7, 2004

Me bad posting? That's unpossible!
Lipstick Apathy

Tsinava posted:

the dog barks at the racial minority because of your subconscious body and facial cues OP. it only understands those because it cannot understand your deceptive languages. so it is actually u who is the racist.

u piece of poo poo.

This is dog apologist bullshit

les fleurs du mall
Jun 30, 2014

by LadyAmbien
groundfloor to thread full of stories about goons with racist dogs and how they (both verbally and conceptually) rationalize and apologize for their racist dog's behaviour.

Ape Fist
Feb 23, 2007

Nowadays, you can do anything that you want; anal, oral, fisting, but you need to be wearing gloves, condoms, protection.
The dog learns its lessons from its masters.

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

Pansacola posted:

eat the dog

same

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

Is this true

Hobohemian
Sep 30, 2005

by XyloJW

Beef Turret posted:

Is this true

It could also be because someone has no black friends or interact with black people in any meaningful capacity without looking nervous so the dog doesn't know WTF the vibe is supposed to be.

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Beef Turret posted:

Is this true

i dont know.

lol

A Bakers Cousin
Dec 18, 2003

by vyelkin
my dog barks at black people enough to make me question my values

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

Tsinava posted:

u piece of poo poo.

you could say... it's a dog whistle issue :smugdog:

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
i openly submit to the theory that everyone is racist and racism is merely another form of ignorance which we all need to work on through education and understanding. im completely willing to believe that i have differing subconscious cues around other people but the point i guess is to be on high alert about it and don't let my ignorance prevent me from making a friend or experiencing something cool or seizing an opportunity.

racist tendencies come from ignorance, and it's good friend fear, and fear's drug addict cousin, paranoia all sitting down and playing poker in your head.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
buncha question dodging itt

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
Just lie about it and say "sorry I just adopted him"

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
My dog only hates crutches. otherwise she's fine with mankind

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

My dog killed millions because of their race.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Tsinava posted:

Just lie about it and say "sorry I just adopted him"
would it be more polite to explain that he grew up in a bad neighborhood or a good neighborhood

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
my dog loves it when i talk through a rolling paper tube at it

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

gary oldmans diary posted:

would it be more polite to explain that he grew up in a bad neighborhood or a good neighborhood

Say that he grew up among black people so he knows how "they" are.

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
My cat is fine with black ppl but hates beards and boots

EXTREME INSERTION
Jun 4, 2011

by LadyAmbien
When a bearded booted guy came to fix my smoke detector cat flipped out

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
probably best to throw away his black fuzzy bug squeak toy

Mr.Pibbleton
Feb 3, 2006

Aleuts rock, chummer.

I had a dog that was prejudiced against Asians, liked hispanics and black people, but only if they were darker complexioned.

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot
our dog hates hats and those who wear them

it also gets upset and confused when you get a haircut

Crash_N_Burn
Apr 19, 2014

They made a movie about dog race relations and it has one of the best trailers ive ever seen

https://youtu.be/IhkrvBNnAcw

Reign Of Pain
May 1, 2005

Nap Ghost
All dogs that bark after being told no in a reasonable fashion should be arrested.

Cuntellectual
Aug 6, 2010
When I got my dog he was about 11 months old and didn't like cocker spaniels. no idea why.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Tsinava posted:

i dont know.

lol

Lol

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax

Hobohemian posted:

It could also be because someone has no black friends or interact with black people in any meaningful capacity without looking nervous so the dog doesn't know WTF the vibe is supposed to be.

That's what I think it is :staredog:

scoob stallion
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

AZ Guy
Apr 7, 2015

by Ralp
:iamafag:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hooker tops