Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

BigBoss posted:

pretty much. chicago is a poo poo town

chicago owns

rahm owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Concerned Citizen
Jul 22, 2007
Ramrod XTreme

My Imaginary GF posted:

chicago owns

rahm owns

i watched rahm eat a hot dog with ketchup on it

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

how easy is it to vandalize the mayor's mansion because the governor's mansion here was burned a bit and perry stayed in a 60k a month home on the state's dime lol

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

allow me to serious post for a minute to say that chicago is a filthy shithole of a city with its head so far up its own rear end that it is an ouroboros of poo poo, lovely food, lovely drivers, lovely politics, lovely sports teams, lovely roads, lovely taxes, lovely music, and lovely people

and they must have really lovely education, too, because every last sad motherfucker unfortunate enough to live there swears by the everpresent light racks of the lovely corrupt cops that it is the best god drat city in america, no, the world

Ps: mike ditka sucks rear end and looks like a pedophile's mentally disabled inbred cousin. this man is the king of chicago.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
Speaking of mayors, Houston has a lesbo mayor. She came from the oil industry and is very pro business. She is all about stacking dat cheddar.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

chicago owns

rahm owns

yes this food that is what they serve children in elementary school when the lunch ladies are hung over sure is great cuisine for adults

this is chicago culture

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Don't blame me. I didn't vote for him.

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Concerned Citizen posted:

no u didnt

rahmbo doesn't always eat a chicago dog, but when he does, he doesn't eat it with motherfucking ketchup you fuckin provencial motherfucker go back to indiana

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

if you asked ten chicagoans what five plus five was, three would say 55

the rest would belch "DA BEARS" as loud as possible before vomiting on their own disgusting gut

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 251 days!)

p. sure that is like calling your own hit in chicago

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

chicago owns

rahm owns

Those tacos are all hosed up.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"chicago owns"

/posts picture of garbage food sold to drunk idiots at baseball games

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

saw dave attel do the same thing.

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
the jew beat jesus

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Ryoshi posted:

"chicago owns"

/posts picture of garbage food sold to drunk idiots at baseball games

*has best mayor and restaurant in america*

your city is poo poo with a poo poo mayor, mmm, ill go back to drinking my latte now

:rolleyes:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

lmao if you expected any remotely pleasant news to come out of chicago

Vorik
Mar 27, 2014

My Imaginary GF posted:

chicago owns

rahm owns

looks like someone dumped the contents of a trash can onto your hotdogs bro

fuccboi
Jan 5, 2004

by zen death robot
I want to kiss him on the lips

CAPT. Rainbowbeard
Apr 5, 2012

My incredible goodposting transcends time and space but still it cannot transform the xbone into a good console.
Lipstick Apathy
Rahm is good buddies with our new, lovely governor, too. They hang out and fancy clubs and drink wine you need to be on a wait list for.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
He forgot to install bathrooms in Wrigley Field so he got the White Sox vote.

exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

School Nickname
Apr 23, 2010

*fffffff-fffaaaaaaarrrtt*
:ussr:

Vernii posted:

a lot of D&D Goons hate him because he's not very liberal and loves corporations/privatization or something or other, I dunno. Basically he's not a communist so they hate his guts.

It's because they literally think he posts in d&d to troll them with policymaker schtick posts. He should keep it up if he does, I'd troll people on the internet too if I had to run Chicago. Be king of the shitposts and king of the shitheap.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

Stopped clocks are right twice a day and Rahm Emanuel is actually a turd.

Cithen
Mar 6, 2002

Pillbug
All hail God-Emperor Rahm. I hope he raises money by charging citizens to use the sidewalks and sending the police death squads to crush those who disobey.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Four more terms!

My Imaginary GF
Jul 17, 2005

by R. Guyovich

Scalding Coffee posted:

Four more terms!

he prolly won't even complete this term, what with running for veep next/being appointed to hillary's cabinet

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Well at least Chicago is cheaper than NYC.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Ryoshi posted:

allow me to serious post for a minute to say that chicago is a filthy shithole of a city with its head so far up its own rear end that it is an ouroboros of poo poo, lovely food, lovely drivers, lovely politics, lovely sports teams, lovely roads, lovely taxes, lovely music, and lovely people

and they must have really lovely education, too, because every last sad motherfucker unfortunate enough to live there swears by the everpresent light racks of the lovely corrupt cops that it is the best god drat city in america, no, the world

Ps: mike ditka sucks rear end and looks like a pedophile's mentally disabled inbred cousin. this man is the king of chicago.

Wow this dude is pissrd about Chicago lmao

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020
I once saw about half a dozen cop cars show up to respond to a pickpocketing on Randolph. A pickpocketing. People are getting shot in the ghettos, but we need a dozen officers to get some yuppie's smartphone back, burn everything

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I like how Chicago solved their crime problem by just recategorizing things like homicides.

MaxxBot
Oct 6, 2003

you could have clapped

you should have clapped!!

Vernii posted:

a lot of D&D Goons hate him because he's not very liberal and loves corporations/privatization or something or other, I dunno. Basically he's not a communist so they hate his guts.

well he does like wealth redistribution, just in the opposite direction

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
Chicago is pretty bad. They don't really have anything unique enough to actually risk entering the murder-plagued frozen shitscape they call a city.

I mean gently caress they don't even border an ocean. That's like Good City 101.

lol deep dish "pizza". Let me save you a trip to the windy city. Stick 10 pounds of lovely cheese into a large blender along with a couple jars of tomato paste. Blend. Dump the contents into a bread bowl. Bam, enjoy that poo poo as you watch the Bears and/or Cubs lose. Spend the next 5 hours on the toilet hating life and making GBS threads pizza stew back out.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Chicago is pretty bad. They don't really have anything unique enough to actually risk entering the murder-plagued frozen shitscape they call a city.

I mean gently caress they don't even border an ocean. That's like Good City 101.

lol deep dish "pizza". Let me save you a trip to the windy city. Stick 10 pounds of lovely cheese into a large blender along with a couple jars of tomato paste. Blend. Dump the contents into a bread bowl. Bam, enjoy that poo poo as you watch the Bears and/or Cubs lose. Spend the next 5 hours on the toilet hating life and making GBS threads pizza stew back out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=33zPlnhymCU

Pththya-lyi
Nov 8, 2009

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2020

Dead Gay Romans posted:

You forgot boiling hot in the summer.

Dead Gay Romans posted:

Lake Michigan is like an ocean! A freshwater, unattractive, polluted ocean. :colbert:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

It's not like anyone gets excited over the thought of moving to Chicago

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
Chicago is a great city if you only ever see it once.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

the biggest problem with chicago is the people there want to be proud of it but they have no right to be. Like, detroit knows it's a poo poo town. None of the 15 people in detroit bond over how great the city is.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Shinjobi posted:

Chicago is a great city if you only ever see it once.

The only good view of Chicago is in the rear view mirror of your car.

Emmideer
Oct 20, 2011

Lovely night, no?
Grimey Drawer
Should I go to Chicago for grad school?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

My Imaginary GF posted:

*has best mayor and restaurant in america*

your city is poo poo with a poo poo mayor, mmm, ill go back to drinking my latte now

:rolleyes:

lol wtf do you think is the best restaurant

and you are incorrect, best mayor is objectively nutter:

-has a funnyass name
-maintains positive attitude despite reigning over a crap city (less crap than chicago ofc)
-goes on angry rants about how hosed up his city's youth is
-has rapped w dj jazzy jeff

• Locked thread