Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's just for a part time restaurant job giving people food but I'm still nervous as balls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
Oops meant to post this to facebook sorry

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

No need to worry, you won't get it. Just go home now.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

do what i do when i get nervous

have a little drink

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

[pusheen.gif sticker]

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Good luck, we're all counting on you

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

satanic splash-back posted:

have a little drink

thats how you deal with everything

and it works

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!

calusari
Apr 18, 2013

It's mechanical. Seems to come at regular intervals.

have a little drink

and then jack it

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

im going in to do my paperwork at officemax today and find out when i actually start and honestly i don't think ive ever felt more depressed

Jesustheastronaut!
Mar 9, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Don't duck this up, OP. this could be your last chance to do something meaningful with your life

Phone edit: quack

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
GOOD LUCK!

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It's actually for a place that hasn't opened yet, it would be cool to see a new restaurant try to get on its feet.

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
interviews are easy, just don't be your regular self

Dave Grool
Oct 21, 2008

Grimey Drawer

have a little drink

this is key if you're going to be working in food service

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp
Jack off before the interview.

And then again during the interview.

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

Good luck, I'm sure you'll get the job!

just kidding, it'll probably go to one of the manager's friends

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
the trick is to threaten them with gun so they afraid of their death. Keep threatening them with gun and make them give you salary

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

just shoot yourself wiht a gun because if you're going to get a job at a restaurant or retail store there is 0 chance your life is worth living

Vastarien
Dec 20, 2012

Where I live is nightmare, thus a certain nonchalance.

Buglord
should've been sticking pennies up your rear end

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DO1Q7F23DxM

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless

burritolingus posted:

Jack off before the interview.

And then again during the interview.

I was gunna say this, make sure you start pumping before the interview so you're ready to squirt right on the first handshake.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Is this restaurant going to serve..............shish kabobs? heheh

ItBurns
Jul 24, 2007
i can't eat gluten

does this have gluten in it

can you make it without it?

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It went ok! Well, probably a poor interview all things considered, but hey that's why you go to them: so you can try try again and keep getting better, figure out what you're doing poorly at. Like I was doing a real bad job of eye contact. A minute into the interview I realized I was looking all over the place while she was maintaining eye contact. I did better, but that's something I have to work on. Also I probably shouldn't have winged it, and probably should have prepared some answers. I mean it's not like I've never looked at "these are he questions they ask you" kinds of things, but it would have helped to have done it this morning.

Oh well, I've got another phone interview tomorrow!

no youre a liberal
Mar 28, 2009

our future
what is the interview for a part time restaurant job like

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

SHISHKABOB posted:

It went ok! Well, probably a poor interview all things considered, but hey that's why you go to them: so you can try try again and keep getting better, figure out what you're doing poorly at. Like I was doing a real bad job of eye contact. A minute into the interview I realized I was looking all over the place while she was maintaining eye contact. I did better, but that's something I have to work on. Also I probably shouldn't have winged it, and probably should have prepared some answers. I mean it's not like I've never looked at "these are he questions they ask you" kinds of things, but it would have helped to have done it this morning.

Oh well, I've got another phone interview tomorrow!

good for you. i hope everything works out for the best

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe
It was like the questions you see when you google "how do I ace an interview"

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
If you jerk off beforehand youre gonna have a harder time cumming during the interview though

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

An entry level job interview is just a check to make sure you're real, know how to breathe, and won't scare their customer base.

So if you're a normal person, congrats you're going to be in a lot of pain from all the walking you're going to be doing for tips and a chinese worker's wage.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:

No. 6 posted:

No need to worry, you won't get it. Just go home now.

Kuato
Feb 25, 2005

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I ATE THE WHOLE THING"
Buglord
Usually employers already know who they'll hire before an interview, they like to waste people's time and give them hope so put on a charade/interview.

SHISHKABOB
Nov 30, 2012

Fun Shoe

hemophilia posted:

An entry level job interview is just a check to make sure you're real, know how to breathe, and won't scare their customer base.

So if you're a normal person, congrats you're going to be in a lot of pain from all the walking you're going to be doing for tips and a chinese worker's wage.

good I need the exercise

Dang It Bhabhi!
May 27, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT
BEING
ESCULA GRIND'S
#1 SIMP

lol working

burritolingus
Nov 6, 2007

by Ralp

Zzulu posted:

If you jerk off beforehand youre gonna have a harder time cumming during the interview though

That's the point. Want to show them you aren't a one-pump chump. Want to show them you can go the distance.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
make sure you get in a clash of clans clan with the sous chef who supports his drug habit by running food trucks in florida so you can score lovely coke on the downlow to get you through the closing shifts

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Enfield posted:

make sure you get in a clash of clans clan with the sous chef who supports his drug habit by running food trucks in florida so you can score lovely coke on the downlow to get you through the closing shifts

just don't get forced into a decision between the two workplace clans

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

jobs are so 20th century

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
get used to weighing the pros and cons of chugging your shift drink, on one hand you have the momentary release from debalitating hand trenors but on the other youll probably immediately throw up because all youve eaten for the past two days is pulled pork

ethanol
Jul 13, 2007

a real man is his own boss, op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

END OF AN ERROR
May 16, 2003

IT'S LEGO, not Legos. Heh

Interviews for restaurants are just to make sure you are attractive and won't scare the patrons, it doesn't matter what you say. So if you don't get the job, sorry about you being ugly, I guess.

• Locked thread