Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

the only good thing left about Ghost and they hosed that up too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

#DEFINE detonation exit();

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

[version].[month].[day].[build]

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

it would have been wittier to reference something about rolling backwards
oh well

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

good news the plate XXXXYX is availalbe

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

cloud.ca/case-study/pee

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

keepora would have sounded better :v:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Winkle-Daddy posted:

^^ it posts pics of nadim's deleted tweets. lmbo.

does anyone have that screen cap of the article about the "heartbleed virus" where its just an incomprehensible word salad?

was it the one where it's like "the system has a virus of the heart, and the heart is bleeding, there's a heartbleed virus waiting for you" and it sounds like some kind of technocowboy love song?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Dylan16807 posted:

This it? It's bleeding :ghost:

that is it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

uncurable mlady posted:

do they still run bofh

these are impossible to read without cringing your face into a pretzel once you're older than 12

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

oh yeah i guess emet 5.2 came out a week ago, or something

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

OSI bean dip posted:

i have to ask what your favourite flavour is

Shaggar likes plain white bread, on a plate, untoasted. the perfect match for his personality

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

tori's T posts in the pittsburgh thread have more variety than shaggar. it's not even entertaining anymore.

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Snapchat A Titty posted:

was it eve where some of the guilds literally had steganography in their forum layout code so leaked screenshots could be tied to whoever leaked them?

yes, and synonym wordlists that replaced key words with others from a list, so even if they did a copy paste it would be traceable

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Snapchat A Titty posted:

i order new graphic card
but is potato :smith:

is ok, i play eve :unsmith:

not enough russia memes or hate of american players

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

whatever happened with the CM-2 guy? there wasn't really anything happened and he dissapeared

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

no, he disagreed with absolutely everyone's view on coding, code structures, ways to do things, like he was still doing things like it was1975 or whatever
so he just got more and more pissed off until he just started posting big walls of GodSays

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

by a) not having ads b) not having flash c) not having java

the only implication of this nowadays is not being able to run minecraft

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

shouldnt need to be said av is a relic from when definitions had months or years of lead time

i guess the only q to have about this is which one is the least bad to keep you safe from the large volume of known things, and Ijust stick with mse

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Tiny Bug Child posted:

luigi 30 i'm sorry nobody is actually answering your question. i suggest "microsoft security essentials". hth

the question was on 0days and maybe emet has a small chance of stopping it. and then you wonder if the process was killed from an exploit or lovely coding

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

replace the user shell with a fake fake ransom virus

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

univbee posted:

wasn't this where having to press Ctrl-Alt-Del before logging in came from?

this was a thing back into early NT days

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

or maybe that's wha tyou meant. old old old pre-web viruses with ransoms

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

3des is still "MILTARY GRADE UGGHH" isnt it? i mean it's the same as saying "milspec" and there are quite a few of those...

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

bullshit so thick it would jam a chainsaw cutting through it

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

i want 2 be like melissa when I grow up (maybe less anime, but to each their own)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

so like, he means we're letting russia do it all?

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

it must have been hackers, they knew i needed bigger breasts and a harder dick

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

this guy likes hotmail and using godaddy for domains, lol

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

nuclear plant management software running inside qemu in parallels on a mac mini glued to the spare bathroom ceiling

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

it's also good to see if someone else thought the file was suspicious and sent it in already (they did. usually it's benign)

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

how are weather/metripack connectors hard to find? or is it just getting up and ordering some so you don't have the clown ecu

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

he tricked people into thinking he was a nazi or something by writing lots of words about nazis and getting nazis tattos, but haha he totally got everyone

PUNKD

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

and what about tunney :iamafag:

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

whatever he really is, a more perfect person to do this could not be found

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

target gamergaters with ads for whatever women in IT advocacy thing there is
MRAs with donate to womens shelters

weev with my little pony

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

Powerful Two-Hander posted:

That's actually a pretty good idea i should do that.

Also what the gently caress country/bank has 6 digit PINs? It's been 4 or nothing in the UK for ever, though anecdotally thats because the guy that that invented the atm asked his wife how many digits she thought she could remember.

canada/RBC for one, since at least forever ago, if you choose

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

winsxs is like being inside an endless hall of mirrors, except every mirror is actually a completely different dimension at a completely different time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

EMILY BLUNTS
Jan 1, 2005

dont forget system32 is 64 bit and syswow64 is 32 bit

• Locked thread