Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Frog Act posted:

i live in virginia where weed is super illegal and yeah, i never drive anywhere with it except straight home when i pick it up, so i double hate doing this kind of poo poo

You're assuming all of this risk, and you're buying her the weed because she can't afford it, and you don't even get to smoke it. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm really not, but I have to ask, are you loving retarded?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles

Frog Act posted:

i am mostly annoyed because i don't have money and they do but since she's "not smoking" she doesn't just loving buy her own weed and always imposes on me. i am broke god dammit

have you considered the possibility that you are a spineless joke and that the deep-seated dissatisfaction you feel with your life is because you don't respect yourself enough to be more than some crazy rich shithead's doormat

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

captainoblivious posted:

You're assuming all of this risk, and your buying her the weed because she can't afford it, and you don't even get to smoke it. I'm not trying to be a dick I'm really not, but I have to ask, are you loving retarded?

no they can afford it, her BF (who is my actual friend really) just can't smoke right now because of the probation her dumb rear end got him on. she's a second offender so she just got a weekend in jail. i'm not exactly buying them weed, i just bring them nugs out of my stash like once a week, which is rough when you barely have the nugs for your own needs

but yes i am pretty much a retard

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Axeface posted:

have you considered the possibility that you are a spineless joke and that the deep-seated dissatisfaction you feel with your life is because you don't respect yourself enough to be more than some crazy rich shithead's doormat

well i do hate every second of my miserable existence but i think it's for other reasons probably.

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles
oh, so you have considered this. in that case, i guess your options are either to choose to pursue self-worth in a constructive way that builds who you are as a person or, alternatively, to be an obliviously dysfunctional fucker hell-idiot that enables the problems of the people around him

ball in your court

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Cuz N Be Havin' Them Vaccum Lungs
An If You Let 'em Hit It For Free
You Hella Dum-Du-Dum-Dum

cool tree bro
Jul 27, 2010

Frog Act posted:

well i do hate every second of my miserable existence but i think it's for other reasons probably.

when you are in prison for intent to distribute for 5-10 years you will remember this post

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

part of growing up is knowing when to cut problematic people out of your life so that you aren't anchored down by their bullshit. if you don't want to cut them out entirely, set firm boundaries. don't make excuses to her about forgetting it - tell her "hey, i'm pretty broke right now and can't afford to spare any. if you could throw some money my way i'd be happy to sell it to you + gas costs" or just say "no, sorry." stop waffling around and letting these people walk on you

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Callick posted:

part of growing up is knowing when to cut problematic people out of your life so that you aren't anchored down by their bullshit. if you don't want to cut them out entirely, set firm boundaries. don't make excuses to her about forgetting it - tell her "hey, i'm pretty broke right now and can't afford to spare any. if you could throw some money my way i'd be happy to sell it to you + gas costs" or just say "no, sorry." stop waffling around and letting these people walk on you

i feel bad about this because they used to give me free drugs all the time before i got my poo poo together and finished my degree and stuff, so i feel like i am obligated to return the favor.

Aug 4, 2010

move this to e/n

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Frog Act posted:

i feel bad about this because they used to give me free drugs all the time before i got my poo poo together and finished my degree and stuff, so i feel like i am obligated to return the favor.

Smoking out peeps like that is cool, but you're being silly if a ho you ain't loving is telling you to give her poo poo for free more often than once.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin
look everybody! The weekly gbs feel-good thread

Seriously why even post this embarrassing story unless you have a humiliation fetish

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

Frog Act posted:

you know what i'm gonna tell her i forgot it idc

sounds like the next best thing to not being a bitch. godspeed op

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

Seriously why even post this embarrassing story unless you have a humiliation fetish

i dunno this isn't that embarrassing really, you have a pretty low bar for humiliation

pissdude
Jul 15, 2003

(and can't post for 6 years!)

Frog Act posted:

if they're around and you hand them a nug or something to be cool, that's one thing, but going out of your way to spend gas + take personal risk driving drugs around to give this bitch free poo poo is just plain retarded

set boundaries and stick to them

Radical and BADical!
Jun 27, 2010

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe

Frog Act posted:

can't believe i am about to care but i've been here too many times:

"Dude, you are being taken advantage of. It is true that a good friend helps those in need, and many is the time that I have shared my dwindling stash with a friend less fortunate than I. Yes, it is also true that these two idiots should be paying for the weed they smoke. However, some people weren't brought up with even a modicum of class, and therefore the idea that they should perhaps offer to pay for the dank goodness they consume would never percolate umprompted through their tiny little minds. This is particularly a problem that affects the children of the rich, as they are brought up in an environment where the world revolves around every one of their petty little wants. In summary, you are a complete beta bitch for never having asked to be compensated for your time/effort/the product they consume and you should rectify this immediately. In contrast, they are selfish moronic twats for not having the presence of mind to realize that they are smoking you broke and maybe they should be paying for you to smoke considering the charity you've shown them and all the risk you take in helping them."

please kill me

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Frog Act posted:

no they can afford it, her BF (who is my actual friend really) just can't smoke right now because of the probation her dumb rear end got him on. she's a second offender so she just got a weekend in jail. i'm not exactly buying them weed, i just bring them nugs out of my stash like once a week, which is rough when you barely have the nugs for your own needs

I'm glad you have admitted this, we can move forward now. She's a second offender, her boyfriend is also in the system. It is really really difficult to get caught with weed unless you are a moron who smokes outside, or drives like an idiot when they're riding dirty. Do you not see yourself getting hosed by the long dick of the law if you continue associating with these people? For .3? I mean jesus loving christ dude. If this girl needs weed so bad, she's at a loving college, I can't even walk on campus at my college without running into someone who's smoking. You probably use more gas to get there than the weed is worth. Do you think a cop is going to give a poo poo? Oh I'm sorry officer this weed isn't mine, I'm just driving it to someones house because they're to much of an anxiety ridden worthless piece of poo poo to leave their house. If you ever ever do something this stupid again you are asking to go to jail. What the gently caress are two people who are in the system and on probation even doing around weed anyway. I'll only say this one more time these people are idiots and associating with them further is at best going to leave you with less money and weed, and at worst going to ruin your ability to get or keep a worthwhile job out of school.

Is that worth it to you?

Also this is a whole separate thing but drat dude, consider moving to DC or Maryland where carrying a plant on you won't lead to prison time, it's not like you can't commute to VA from either of those places.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
Its pretty bad. I could make a thread where I snort a line of pixy stick with $100 bill and burn the bill afterwards and I'll feel pretty loving stupid but at least I'll know I'm not giving that poo poo away for free to some bitch I ain't loving.

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles

Frog Act posted:

i dunno this isn't that embarrassing really, you have a pretty low bar for humiliation

it's actually pretty embarrassing + you need to reconsider how well-adjusted you are if you don't know that

Axeface
Feb 28, 2009

He Who Walks
Behind The Aisles
"i have an obligation to bring free weed to this rich idiot who isn't my friend and who got one of my actual friends in trouble by smoking weed" -- a thing that a functioning adult would say in 2015

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Lol old school gbs burn

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008
I'm not really sure what you're asking for here.
You seem to be fully aware of the dumb situation you're in, do you want a hug or something?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

Frog Act posted:

hitchensgoespop
Oct 22, 2008

Also this post didn't get enough love.

OP is an idiot.

Pontificating Ass
Aug 2, 2002

What Doth Life?

Cool NIN Shirt posted:

ya i have to say this made me feel better about my ability to look people in the eyes and tell them poo poo they dont want to hear

RattiRatto
Jun 26, 2014

:gary: :I'd like to borrow $200M
:whatfor:
:gary: :To make vidya game
OP you either don't like girls or weed.
I think they are a pretty successful combination

ChrisHansen
Oct 28, 2014

Suck my damn balls.
Lipstick Apathy

hitchensgoespop posted:

OP is an idiot.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

have sex with the woman

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

make a laurel wreath out of dank buds and wear a toga and make her call you "weedlord augustus" and gently caress her in the rear end while belly-laughing robustly

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

it will do wonders for your self esteem

Unknowable Hole
Feb 2, 2005

Pillbug

Jerry Mumphrey posted:

make a laurel wreath out of dank buds and wear a toga and make her call you "weedlord augustus" and gently caress her in the rear end while belly-laughing robustly

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Frog Act posted:

she;s one of those chronically useless people who is constantly in the middle of some kind of terrible personal crisis. keeps calling me whenever something terrible happens to her so i can bring her weed/pick her up/ both, because her boyfriend doesn't smoke anymore after she got him arrested on possession charges. she called me today after having some kind of meltdown on campus and imposing herself on the staff of the disability office because not having an hour long panic attack is apparently hard when all you have to do is be an undergrad, the easiest thing on the loving planet

1. bitch buy your own weed
2. if your life is constantly in a state of horrible flux and turpitude than it's you not the world

Lol u a bitch

Mods change his name to Doormat

AARO
Mar 9, 2005

by Lowtax
OP 500 people have already told you itt to stop doing this and you just keep going "yeah i know I should but I won't"

I don't think there's anything else to be said. You're hosed because you have no self respect.

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX
okay op I ran your posts through your computer and it says you have chronic failaids and the only cure is to keep posting

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FOUqQt3Kg0

ArtIsResistance
May 19, 2007

QUEEN OF FRANCE, SAVIOR OF LOWTAX

DUMB FUCKER hosed UP, QUOTE BEFORE EDIT

Jim Barris
Aug 13, 2009

Frog Act posted:

You're basically paying tribute like a little bitch boy, sorry man.

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Demand rear end to mouth as payment.

You may want to make sure your colon is clear beforehand, though.

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

Frog Act posted:

the fact that you posted this thread shows that you think it's normal or "no big deal", and that's what is really embarrassing

Like, we've got all kinds of desperate cases and hosed up weirdos here, but they know enough to not talk about their shameful practices.

Stop doing this for this girl

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cool NIN Shirt
Nov 26, 2007

by vyelkin

LOL

• Locked thread