Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fergus Mac Roich
Nov 5, 2008

Soiled Meat

BigBoss posted:

what's it like?

it's similar to a quiet reading session by the fire, but with insertion.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 243 days!)

Fergus Mac Roich posted:

it's similar to a quiet reading session by the fire, but with insertion.

paperbacks only TIA

Dr Strangepants
Nov 26, 2003

Mein Führer! I can dance!
just recovered from the post-sex coma

Dead Gay Romans
Mar 19, 2015

Pitbull enthusiast
bam

West SAAB Story
Mar 13, 2014

by Athanatos

(and can't post for 243 days!)

dunn

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I had some pitiful sex earlier

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
hey

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

im looking to have some sex

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

imagine if aatrek posted in this thread thatd be hosed up

Demonachizer
Aug 7, 2004
bump

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Just had sex and now I'm cleaning the sheets. Quick question, what's your favorite way to hide the crying?

somethingawful bf
Jun 17, 2005
hey do bj's count

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.
I have two beautiful small children, so I guess I had sex at some point in the past, but I don't remember the details and I definitely didn't had sex for some time now

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
[reserving post for later]

Azraelle
Jan 13, 2008

Poetic Justice posted:

hey do bj's count

I don't know what that is, but it sounds like some kind of food, and I only think it counts if there are some bodily fluids in there, or perhaps if it's eaten from another persons ankle or chin.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

:siren:I CANNOT EJACULATE WITHOUT SEEING NATIVE AMERICANS BRUTALISED!:siren:

Put this cum-loving slave on ignore immediately!
did

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

i

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

already

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

tell

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

you

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

I

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

am

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

balls

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

deep

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

in

suck my woke dick
Oct 10, 2012

~*~MY GIRLFRIEND~*~

Tamerlame
Oct 20, 2012

Azraelle posted:

Just had sex and now I'm cleaning the sheets. Quick question, what's your favorite way to hide the crying?

self facial

GORDON
Jan 1, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
I'm a morning guy.

Sashimi
Dec 26, 2008

College Slice
Hello, I had sex today. Both my lady and myself enjoyed ourselves very much. Thank you for reading.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
Posting in the past from yesterday, hello

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
Wow, I can't believe you posted this thread they day before IT's friday, and time to gently caress.

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
It's Thursday, time to keep being a 30+ virgin :smith:

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

serious norman posted:

It's Thursday, time to keep being a 30+ virgin :smith:

monday-thursday is your time , but Friday belongs to the people who gently caress.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

i had sex once when i was 24 or 24 and a half i dunno??? so that would be when. made me cry.

Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I had sex OP. Let me paint you a picture:

I am roused out of a fitful sleep; my girlfriend's phone alarm is blaring but she isn't waking up. I poke her (with my finger (not in her vagina (yet))). She mumbles, turns over, and grasps me tight. I hold her close, girding her for the lengthy day ahead. It is 5:15 am. After nodding silently at her complaints about getting up for work, she leaves the bed. I begin to drift off to sleep once more. Suddenly, I am awake again. She's back in bed, cuddling up against me. She tells me that she had set the wrong alarm, and does not need to leave for another hour. I draw her close, and then after playing suggestively with the band in her tights for work, I pull her on top of me aggressively. She giggles. Straddling me, she grinds against me, moaning slightly. Articles of clothing are hastily removed. She inserts me and is immediately wet. Slowly, gently, yet rhythmically, I thrust into her. She clearly wanted me; within minutes she is crying out, orgasming. Her fingernails dig into my waist as she strains against me, bucking, then still. I continue. I hold her close, pulling her hair, moving her head this way and that. She reaches under me and grabs the dimples at the small of my back and clamps down. I push into her, harder, the rhythm increasing. I wrap my arms around her waist and squeeze, hard. I let out a sigh and I'm done. She collapses against me, panting. A single "Good" escapes her lips. We rest together, lingering, a couple moments, and then untangle ourselves. "I'm awake now, and I didn't even have coffee yet! Was that your plan all along?" and she thanks me with a parting kiss. I chuckle sleepily and nod. I doze off dreamily. It's 6:20 and I don't have to wake up for another hour.

oh and i am gay on the side OP hope this helps your thread

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

very erotic

ANGRYGREEK
May 3, 2007

If you meet the Storm Spirit on the lane, gank him.

elestupendojudio posted:

I had sex OP. Let me paint you a picture:

I am roused out of a fitful sleep; my girlfriend's phone alarm is blaring but she isn't waking up. I poke her (with my finger (not in her vagina (yet))). She mumbles, turns over, and grasps me tight. I hold her close, girding her for the lengthy day ahead. It is 5:15 am. After nodding silently at her complaints about getting up for work, she leaves the bed. I begin to drift off to sleep once more. Suddenly, I am awake again. She's back in bed, cuddling up against me. She tells me that she had set the wrong alarm, and does not need to leave for another hour. I draw her close, and then after playing suggestively with the band in her tights for work, I pull her on top of me aggressively. She giggles. Straddling me, she grinds against me, moaning slightly. Articles of clothing are hastily removed. She inserts me and is immediately wet. Slowly, gently, yet rhythmically, I thrust into her. She clearly wanted me; within minutes she is crying out, orgasming. Her fingernails dig into my waist as she strains against me, bucking, then still. I continue. I hold her close, pulling her hair, moving her head this way and that. She reaches under me and grabs the dimples at the small of my back and clamps down. I push into her, harder, the rhythm increasing. I wrap my arms around her waist and squeeze, hard. I let out a sigh and I'm done. She collapses against me, panting. A single "Good" escapes her lips. We rest together, lingering, a couple moments, and then untangle ourselves. "I'm awake now, and I didn't even have coffee yet! Was that your plan all along?" and she thanks me with a parting kiss. I chuckle sleepily and nod. I doze off dreamily. It's 6:20 and I don't have to wake up for another hour.

oh and i am gay on the side OP hope this helps your thread

Nice, when's the movie coming

script kitty
Jan 2, 2005

GOTTA GO CATTES
I'm going to have sex in about 9 hours. Will keep you updated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I just had tex mex sex

i thrusted my dong into a poorly-spiced disappointment rolled up in a flour tortilla

it was mediocre at best :(

• Locked thread