Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scornful Sexbot
Sep 24, 2007

Dinosaur Gum
I had sex OP. Let me paint you a picture:

I am roused out of a fitful sleep; my girlfriend's phone alarm is blaring but she isn't waking up. I poke her (with my finger (not in her vagina (yet))). She mumbles, turns over, and grasps me tight. I hold her close, girding her for the lengthy day ahead. It is 5:15 am. After nodding silently at her complaints about getting up for work, she leaves the bed. I begin to drift off to sleep once more. Suddenly, I am awake again. She's back in bed, cuddling up against me. She tells me that she had set the wrong alarm, and does not need to leave for another hour. I draw her close, and then after playing suggestively with the band in her tights for work, I pull her on top of me aggressively. She giggles. Straddling me, she grinds against me, moaning slightly. Articles of clothing are hastily removed. She inserts me and is immediately wet. Slowly, gently, yet rhythmically, I thrust into her. She clearly wanted me; within minutes she is crying out, orgasming. Her fingernails dig into my waist as she strains against me, bucking, then still. I continue. I hold her close, pulling her hair, moving her head this way and that. She reaches under me and grabs the dimples at the small of my back and clamps down. I push into her, harder, the rhythm increasing. I wrap my arms around her waist and squeeze, hard. I let out a sigh and I'm done. She collapses against me, panting. A single "Good" escapes her lips. We rest together, lingering, a couple moments, and then untangle ourselves. "I'm awake now, and I didn't even have coffee yet! Was that your plan all along?" and she thanks me with a parting kiss. I chuckle sleepily and nod. I doze off dreamily. It's 6:20 and I don't have to wake up for another hour.

oh and i am gay on the side OP hope this helps your thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread