Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NutritiousSnack
Jul 12, 2011
fringe presidential candidate and congressman ron paul was patted down at an airport.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

That TSA guy probably has a RONPAUL tattoo

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

The Protagonist posted:

rhyming homonyms is bad form :colbert:

if your gonna coach me, plz don't stop at hello.

Disconnecticus
Oct 21, 2012

Wait, like, actual money?

Top City Homo posted:

Ron Paul is America's zhirinovskiy

I like the cranky old grandpa politician. Of course he's a racist. He wouldn't be grandpa otherwise.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

Bill Hicks got fat

Dicere
Oct 31, 2005
Non plaudite modo pecuniam jacite.

Where the gently caress did this come from and why was it taken? Obviously it's a promo pic, but how could not-Hicks look at that and go, "Yeah, that's an image I want to put out on the net to be disseminated. I think that will help me gain some more traction." I get that being a literal cartoon will help you make the rounds on the internet, but drat. There is such a thing as bad PR.

EDIT: On topic - TSA isn't really such a hassle. I don't loving get it. If it weren't for planes flying into buildings and poo poo, I'd be fine with these assholes ponying up extra money to go get on a plane with zero security checks - like a sort of Greyhound of the air. I'll take mine with at least a semblance of security. I know they're far from ideal and have a host of problems, but I've flown a lot and have never felt terribly inconvenienced or violated by TSA.

Dicere fucked around with this message at 06:46 on Apr 9, 2015

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Dicere posted:

Where the gently caress did this come from and why was it taken? Obviously it's a promo pic, but how could not-Hicks look at that and go, "Yeah, that's an image I want to put out on the net to be disseminated. I think that will help me gain some more traction." I get that being a literal cartoon will help you make the rounds on the internet, but drat. There is such a thing as bad PR.

EDIT: On topic - TSA isn't really such a hassle. I don't loving get it. If it weren't for planes flying into buildings and poo poo, I'd be fine with these assholes ponying up extra money to go get on a plane with zero security checks - like a sort of Greyhound of the air. I'll take mine with at least a semblance of security. I know they're far from ideal and have a host of problems, but I've flown a lot and have never felt terribly inconvenienced or violated by TSA.

there is a war on for your mind

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

ron-paul-groped-tsa

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

Izumi Konata posted:

if your gonna coach me, plz don't stop at hello.

please permaban this 34 year old white man slash 16 year old anime girl roleplayer that pretends to be an anime girl to cum all over their gross belly and rubs it in

Pivotal Lever
Sep 9, 2003

like, is it cool to roleplay a 4'8" japanese girl that is 16 on the something awful forums

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Dicere posted:

He's screaming because someone cut off his ears, right? Seems p. simple really.

Izumi Konata
May 4, 2012

by Ralp

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

there is a war on for your mind

www.youtube.com/results?search_query=rising+senator

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

BigBoss posted:

I've never net a TSA agent smarter than a box of rocks

i did, slightly, he spent a lot of time getting hammered which imo is fair enough

• Locked thread