Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Hey you see that mcdonalds place that opened

they have huge portions for like a quarter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

son gay. so what
Mar 13, 2011
Hey Becky how's about we take your dads cadilac to the drive in and neck?

NECK THESE NUTS BABE

paint dry
Feb 8, 2005
i sure am glad to live in a world without twitter

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

im gay

meet my lovely wife and children

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
If I ever catch a negro trying to make a move on my precious daughter I and my friends from the factory are going to get together and lynch him

Applewhite
Aug 16, 2014

by vyelkin
Nap Ghost
*Drives a loving enormous car*

*it seats eight in spite of being a sedan*

*largely because no one had to wear seatbelts*

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

Applewhite posted:

*Drives a loving enormous car*

*it seats eight in spite of being a sedan*

*largely because no one had to wear seatbelts*

This baby gets 3 miles to the gallon.

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Universe Master posted:

This baby gets 3 miles to the gallon.

poo poo, gas is 5 cent a gallon. No way I'd pay out the nose just to ride around in a fancy car. I'll stick to the bus.

Wait why is this negro in my seat?

casual beep
Mar 28, 2015

What am I gonna run around like some teeny bopper somewhere for someone elses money? I make the money man, I roll the nickels. The game is mine. I deal the cards
*beneath a thin veneer of wholesome american values has wild gin fueled sex parties on the weekends*

T.S. Smelliot
Apr 23, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

TEAYCHES posted:

things are still terrible for me, a poor person, but this thread is about the middle class.. not gay black me...

*politely pretends this post does not exist*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bokito
Jul 25, 2007
Going Ape
Vaccines are the greatest thing ever, now nobody has to endure those horrible illnesses anymore. I'm pretty sure we will eradicate them all in the coming decades.

• Locked thread