Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
You'd have to do things like stuff garbage back into garbadors and surgically remove magnemites who have accidentally fused with electric pokemon, and even perform procedures to remove pikachus from people's assholes.

yeah that game would be pretty sweet i'd play it constantly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nonazis
Oct 13, 2014

The ants. They're everywhere, man. Big fuckers.
Why the gently caress has surgeon simulator not made this.

Frijolero
Jan 24, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ein cooler Typ posted:

You'd have to do things like stuff garbage back into garbadors and surgically remove magnemites who have accidentally fused with electric pokemon, and even perform procedures to remove pikachus from people's assholes.

yeah that game would be pretty sweet i'd play it constantly.

i wanna meet that game

Happy Bear Suit
Jul 21, 2004

I had an idea like this ages ago where youre a pokemon brain doctor

slowpokes dim intellect and snorlaxs sleepiness are all caused by brain tumors and you need to perform delicate brain surgery to cure them
also you need to perform a lobotomy on psyduck for some reason

Pakistani Brad Pitt
Nov 28, 2004

Not as taciturn, but still terribly powerful...

Jesus I thought you had to be 13 to purchase a forums account or something.

• Locked thread