Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL
OR ARE THEY PLOTTING AGAINST THE MEN?

AS USUAL - JUST ASKING!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reer
Sep 27, 2007

by Ralp
You need only look at the way in which she is formed, to see that woman is not meant to undergo great labor, whether of the mind or of the body. She pays the debt of life not by what she does, but by what she suffers; by the pains of child-bearing and care for the child, and by submission to her husband, to whom she should be a patient and cheering companion. The keenest sorrows and joys are not for her, nor is she called upon to display a great deal of strength. The current of her life should be more gentle, peaceful and trivial than man’s, without being essentially happier or unhappier.

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Its all a ruse.

Or, a rouge. Depending on where youre at.

:iamafag:

Jeremiah Flintwick
Jan 14, 2010

King of Kings Ozysandwich am I. If any want to know how great I am and where I lie, let him outdo me in my work.

It's a euphemism for snorting coke, and yes 100% of women do it.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Zartosht posted:

It's a euphemism for snorting coke, and yes 100% of women do it.

THEN WHY ARE SO MANY OF THEM SO loving FAT?

SHARTING BEAR
Sep 27, 2004

cocaine, dumbass

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

I know you can get and be fat on stimulants because chris farley, but on the other hand personal experience with myself and others tells me that you will probably forget to eat or only begrudgingly do so in the midst of recreational stimulant abuse, so I dunno. It's a complicated issue. The rebound appetite is gnarly though

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

SHARTING BEAR posted:

cocaine, dumbass

UR HURTING MY PRIDE. I'LL POST ABOUT U ON MY TUMBLR AND ON TWITTER!!!

krampster2
Jun 26, 2014

cocaine tip: put your coke in a nasal spray for a super secret cocaine delivery method

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

krampster2 posted:

cocaine tip: put your coke in a nasal spray for a super secret cocaine delivery method

Wowee!

:eyepop:

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

hemophilia posted:

I know you can get and be fat on stimulants because chris farley, but on the other hand personal experience with myself and others tells me that you will probably forget to eat or only begrudgingly do so in the midst of recreational stimulant abuse, so I dunno. It's a complicated issue. The rebound appetite is gnarly though

that's why you never stop taking stimulants because when im off them i eat nonstop for a week and then go to sleep for like 20 hours a day and it loving sucks

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.
It's code for

"I gotta doo doo."

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Females dont poop

Doctor Dogballs
Apr 1, 2007

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

most of them do, actually

proof of concept
Mar 6, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Doctor Dogballs posted:

you're a loving liar

AbbadonOfHell
Jul 16, 2004
You know I would try to think of something funny to put here but ill just pass on that and threaten people with a + 2 board with a nail in it.

Doctor Dogballs posted:

Not if they do opiates.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

RTHEYRE TAKING A poo poo

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

op's gf after going to powder her nose:

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

basement jihadist posted:

RTHEYRE TAKING A poo poo

THIS MAKES MORE SENSE.

I MEAN, WHAT KIND OF FEMALE DOESN'T POWDER HER NOSE BEFORE GOING ON A DATE??!

SHOW SOME RESPECT FEMALES!

plain blue jacket
Jan 13, 2014

IT DOESN'T STOP
IT NEVER STOPS

krampster2 posted:

not so much secret than everybody being to awkward to say something as you keep jamming a dirty saline spray bottle up your nose

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

and there's totally a couch in there!!!! to sit and relax and chat....
i hopde this knowledge was enlightening for you for it changed my life

MantisToboggan
Feb 1, 2013

Robo Reagan posted:

Females dont poop

Well, I'm pretty sure the hot ones don't. Their waste teleports into the nearest fat woman.

basement jihadist
Oct 3, 2002

if u want to get past a girl ur crushing on and tired of hatin on yourself, think of her taking a big dump

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

basement jihadist posted:

if u want to get past a girl ur crushing on and tired of hatin on yourself, think of her taking a big dump

I have a new fetish now, thanks.

I really didn't want this fetish. It's a hella unsanitary fetish. But it's here now.

rear end in a top hat.

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

so why do they all go together?

Poop Buddies?

I want a poop buddy.

Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011

Universe Master posted:

so why do they all go together?

Poop Buddies?

I want a poop buddy.

i googled for some reddit links for you and found this:

:nms:http://rebandvodkaerotica.tumblr.com/post/32375747905/busted-by-anonymous:nms:

Police Automaton
Mar 17, 2009
"You are standing in a thread. Someone has made an insightful post."
LOOK AT insightful post
"It's a pretty good post."
HATE post
"I don't understand"
SHIT ON post
"You shit on the post. Why."
women are weird as gently caress op

resting mitch face
Apr 9, 2005

5) I hear you.

Robo Reagan posted:

Females dont poop

They poop at work. I know this because around mid-day the women's bathroom is an rear end bog.

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
theyre doing key bumps. also wht do girls at the bar always go to the bathroom in groups of 2 or 3

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen
Strength in numbers. Some crazy bitch wanting some coke may try to muscle in on your gal's line & she's gotta have backup to keep poo poo regulated.

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Rambling Robot posted:

THIS MAKES MORE SENSE.

I MEAN, WHAT KIND OF FEMALE DOESN'T POWDER HER NOSE BEFORE GOING ON A DATE??!

SHOW SOME RESPECT FEMALES!

wait what the gently caress kind of logic is this

powdering nose before date is showing respect but going on a date with a huge dook knocking at the back door is okay in your book? and then she wastes her and your time firing one off in the bathroom while you sit there alone like a dweeb, that sounds like the more disrespectful option

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
maybe they are smooching each other

Cursed Lumberjack
Nov 14, 2006
A rather unfortunate logger indeed.

Enfield posted:

maybe they are smooching each other

theres a lot i dont know about womens bathroom stalls apparently

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...
It's code for climbing out the bathroom window.

My dates have been a lot more successful since I figured this out.

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

lots of women wear fake noses since many women aren't born with noses and they don't want to stand out.

if their fake nose is starting to feel lose, they'll excuse themselves to either reapply the adhesive or put makeup on their nose to make it blend in with their natural skin color

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

Business Gorillas posted:

lots of women wear fake noses since many women aren't born with noses and they don't want to stand out.

if their fake nose is starting to feel lose, they'll excuse themselves to either reapply the adhesive or put makeup on their nose to make it blend in with their natural skin color

Are you for serious?

:aaaaa:

DeepQantas
Jan 13, 2008

Ah, to be a Hero... Keeping such company...

Matey posted:

Are you for serious?

:aaaaa:
You never seen anime?

Star Phlatulence
Jan 14, 2006

by Cyrano4747
Bleak Gremlin

hemophilia posted:

i end every day by coming down and eating 4 meals worth of sustenance in 1 sitting

my days are 36 hours long, the sun's fuckin useless

Tonsured
Jan 14, 2005

I came across mention of a Gnostic codex called The Unreal God and the Aspects of His Nonexistent Universe, an idea which reduced me to helpless laughter. What kind of person would write about something that he knows doesn't exist, and how can something that doesn't exist have aspects?
Powdering your nose is code for smoking in the bathroom AND doing make-up. Coke is too expensive for women what with their 75-80% wage gap

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stick Figure Mafia
Dec 11, 2004

everything a woman does is a ruse

do not believe their lies

• Locked thread