Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rambling Robot
Sep 13, 2011
Duggar Fan Club Superstar #1 LOL

me 2

lets have robotic gay sex

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

:burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug::burgerpug:
The cast of Seinfeld, Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer, have a layover in a small New England town. They witness a robbery in broad daylight. The robber has his hand in his pocket, and the victim shouts that the man has a gun. As soon as the robber runs away, a policeman appears on the scene; but instead of pursuing the robber, he arrests Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer for having violated the new "Good Samaritan" law of the town. Since the four of them spent the time of the robbery making fun of the victim, who was fat, their role in the matter doesn't look good, and at their trial everyone who has ever felt wronged by them in the course of the television series testifies against them. They are convicted. Is this just? What were they supposed to do during the robbery? Should they have rushed the robber, just in case he didn't really have a gun?

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009

A misanthrope posted:

The cast of Seinfeld, Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer, have a layover in a small New England town. They witness a robbery in broad daylight. The robber has his hand in his pocket, and the victim shouts that the man has a gun. As soon as the robber runs away, a policeman appears on the scene; but instead of pursuing the robber, he arrests Jerry, Elaine, George, and Kramer for having violated the new "Good Samaritan" law of the town. Since the four of them spent the time of the robbery making fun of the victim, who was fat, their role in the matter doesn't look good, and at their trial everyone who has ever felt wronged by them in the course of the television series testifies against them. They are convicted. Is this just? What were they supposed to do during the robbery? Should they have rushed the robber, just in case he didn't really have a gun?

They should've gone for it because they have no future and nothing to lose:

Nefarious
Sep 26, 2000

by XyloJW

A misanthrope posted:

this was the series finale of MASH

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Nefarious posted:

this was the series finale of MASH

oh yeah and it turned out everything happened inside an autistic kids mind

how me a frog
Feb 6, 2014
Every post you make must be absolute horrendous garbage, but in return, every time you post an innocent life is saved. Do you post?

I think I know the answer!

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

Zzulu posted:

You're trapped inside the body of a man, but you are a woman in the brains. What do you do?

I keep posting pictures of myself doing the pixar face in gbs forever.

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel ["society" doesn't make any such calculation]. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done? Was it a mistake to begin the tunnel in the first place? But don't we take such risks all the time?

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
*pushes fat man in front of train before noticing people stuck on tracks*

A misanthrope posted:

An underwater tunnel is being constructed despite an almost certain loss of several lives [actually, all but certain]. Presumably the expected loss is a calculated cost that society is prepared to pay for having the tunnel ["society" doesn't make any such calculation]. At a critical moment when a fitting must be lowered into place, a workman is trapped in a section of the partly laid tunnel. If it is lowered, it will surely crush the trapped workman to death. Yet, if it is not and a time consuming rescue of the workman is attempted, the tunnel will have to be abandoned and the whole project begun anew. Two workmen have already died in the project as a result of anticipated and unavoidable conditions in the building of the tunnel. What should be done? Was it a mistake to begin the tunnel in the first place? But don't we take such risks all the time?

crush him, then abandon the project

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

Cumslut1895 posted:

*pushes fat man in front of train before noticing people stuck on tracks*

lol

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

Will his funeral be attended by a lot of his workmates, slowing the project down by a lot anyway, or is he a jerk they'll just shrug their shoulders over?

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

goatface posted:

Will his funeral be attended by a lot of his workmates, slowing the project down by a lot anyway, or is he a jerk they'll just shrug their shoulders over?

they won't go to his funeral but productivity will go down when they all take turns loving his widow

Jerry Mumphrey
Mar 11, 2004

by zen death robot

(and can't post for 4 years!)

stick the dynermight in the fat man's b-hole

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer

A misanthrope posted:

they won't go to his funeral but productivity will go down when they all take turns loving his widow

Can we kill his widow?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a misanthrope
Jun 21, 2010

goatface posted:

Can we kill his widow?

yeah let's put her in the tunnel

moral quandary solved and we still have time for lunch

• Locked thread