Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
just thinking out loud here but the city of Dallas has to be the worst shithole in the continental usa other than places like Gary Indiana.

anyway hope this helps

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
:firstpost:

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
:secondpost:

Enfield
May 30, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I grew up in a Dallas suburb, eat a dick OP. Dallas is great place to live.

Dirk Nowitzki enjoys living in Dallas
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VU6UHBYJOUw

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
oh word, OP?

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
houston

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo
Mavericks are p good tho

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records

Return Of JimmyJars posted:

just thinking out loud here but the city of Dallas has to be the worst shithole in the continental usa other than places like Gary Indiana.

anyway hope this helps

^^

this guy has never been to Toledo....or any place in New jersey

Return Of JimmyJars
Jun 24, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Lol at least Houston has clear blue ocean water within a 3 hour drive, world class museums and restaurants and badass Mexican food.

Dallas has big hair and three Olivies

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

houston is a loving pit. id rather live in plano, the worst place in dallas, than any suburb of houston

old fat bird
Oct 27, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Everyone in dallas is really loving gay because of the weird religious focus on LGBT rights and Pray The Gay Away, Three Olives is an apt representation of every fuckhead that lives in that shitburg

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

dallas has great indian food

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
What about Forth Worth. I live there now.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Lol at least Houston has clear blue ocean water within a 3 hour drive, world class museums and restaurants and badass Mexican food.

clear blue ocean water what lmao

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

that said houston is infinitely better than dallas. it goes austin>san antonio>houston>shitburg>dallas

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

the beautiful diarrhea brown of the texas gulf, filled with sewage, oil and plastic flotsam, blessed with a bumper crop of jellyfish

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

for real, Houston is a pretty cool city but god drat does its sprawl suck

Dallas is one of the blandest major cities I've ever seen in terms of night life, identity, etc.

Matey
Mar 28, 2008

eat food

pissbitch? op u a real oval office 4 that 1

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down

TEAYCHES posted:

the beautiful diarrhea brown of the texas gulf, filled with sewage, oil and plastic flotsam, blessed with a bumper crop of jellyfish

Don't forgot the 50 plus backed oil tankrers up in front of Galveston waiting to get in to the port of Houston

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

that said houston is infinitely better than dallas. it goes austin>san antonio>houston>shitburg>dallas

nah its dallas=austin=san antonio > *

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
haahhahaha dallas is so loving gay

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

im gay

Hector Beerlioz
Jun 16, 2010

aw, hec
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn8YuDqFo6o

orly
Oct 2, 2005

i used to be amazed/disgusted by each and every town in america but then i grew up and stopped caring

TEAYCHES
Jun 23, 2002

orly posted:

i used to be amazed/disgusted by each and every town in america but then i grew up and stopped caring

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp
I actually like parts of Galveston and Port Arthur. People rag on that area a lot but I appreciate it.

scopes
Jun 5, 2004

orly posted:

me too but really dallas is total bullshit

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

anyway hope this helps

:( but

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Tsinava posted:

I actually like parts of Galveston and Port Arthur. People rag on that area a lot but I appreciate it.

i like galveston, i used to go with my grandmother almost every weekend when i was little and play on the shitbeaches with the rotting jellyfish

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
My company has clients in 48 states and I havent been to all of em, butnive been to alot. I deal primarily with the legal and oil/gas industries and so have many clients in houston and dallas. Dallas is a lovely loving city with not a loving thing to do, and everyone is fat as gently caress. Its full of white trash and lovely as gently caress in general but if you can find a not fat white bitch in dallas who wont literally melt your brain with inane bullshit and country music

They fuk good

subhuman filth
Nov 1, 2006

also did san antonio suddenly change or something because it never really seemed that cool?

opus111
Jul 6, 2014

is there were 3 olives lives? cos it so i agree, op.

Clitch
Feb 26, 2002

I lived through
Donald Trump's presidency
and all I got was
this lousy virus

Bum the Sad posted:

What about Forth Worth. I live there now.

Shhhhh...

It's pretty chill here, and we're trying to keep it that way.

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

texaholic posted:

Don't forgot the 50 plus backed oil tankrers up in front of Galveston waiting to get in to the port of Houston

same but the oil tankers are dicks and the port of Houston is your mom

Tsinava
Nov 15, 2009

by Ralp

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

i like galveston, i used to go with my grandmother almost every weekend when i was little and play on the shitbeaches with the rotting jellyfish

the shitbeaches with the seaweed and dead jellyfish and man-o-wars are my favorite and bring back memories. i love gal veston

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
three olives town

Green Mind
Aug 5, 2007

Said it's ok...
Lol a real bitch would live in Denton

s0j
May 17, 2003

get fucked, round-eye
a guy who murdered the prez lived there and that seems pretty alpha tbqh

Adbot