Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
EngineerSean
Feb 9, 2004

by zen death robot

reagan posted:

i flew spirit last summer. never again. of course, all of the airliners will probably be doing spirit's pricing bullshit soon anyway

Same and also they put an extra row of seats where they normally store wheelchairs and I nearly lost my legs.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Shadow posted:

All makes sense but how goddamn irritating this country is.

you should do something about it

Robo Reagan
Feb 12, 2012

by Fluffdaddy

Suck a Dick No Homo posted:

Am I crazy or are planes way better now than they were 25 years ago? Remember when there was one movie, you had no choice about it, and if you didn't want to watch it then you just didn't put your headphones in and it played and you didn't listen? Now you get your own little screen and at least some measure of control about what you're watching. Plus those little maps to follow your plane as you go.

yes the billion dollar planes have smart phone tech how wonderful. my advice is don't fly coach unless you absolutely have to because whatever ideas you have about first class are likely true short of complimentary blowjobs from the stewardesses (those cost extra)

seriously, the footroom in economy class is criminal

Tezzor
Jul 29, 2013
Probation
Can't post for 3 years!
they should be nationalized, OP.

• Locked thread