Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
i had all these things i was indignant about; different friends and family members etc that im mad at and feel like i should talk to about certain things

then i vaped up some weed and i dont even care about those things anymore

weed works too well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Das Butterbrot
Dec 2, 2005
Lecker.
idgaf

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If you're dissatisfied or trepidatious about weed, try prescription muscle relaxers.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Do It Once Right posted:

If you're dissatisfied or trepidatious about weed, try prescription muscle relaxers.

I'm gay (for weed)

sean price
Sep 30, 2011

by Lowtax
i dont pill pop

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005

trigonsareNOThomo posted:

i had all these things i was indignant about; different friends and family members etc that im mad at and feel like i should talk to about certain things

weed works too well

yeah too bad it's got terrible side effects because if there were no serious side effects then there'd be literally no reason not to blaze it all the time.

oh wai

im pooping!
Nov 17, 2006

its lilertry the oil and pharmecueitcal companys stopping people from smoking weed 23/7

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe
The federal government needs to lax all restrictions on the Dept. of Vet Affairs with regards to marijuana. Bunch of dickbags throwing pills at veterans like its candy.

gently caress. the. republic.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
pill are fun and cool but weed is too. basically getting hosed up rules and we should do it as much as possible

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Nooner posted:

pill are fun and cool but weed is too. basically getting hosed up rules and we should do it as much as possible

TCC is that way.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

The federal government needs to lax all restrictions on the Dept. of Vet Affairs with regards to marijuana. Bunch of dickbags throwing pills at veterans like its candy.

I like the way you unhinge:

https://www.congress.gov/bill/114th-congress/senate-bill/683/actions

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Unhinged Vulcan posted:

Nope, volunteer to murder some arabs and no weed for you. We should legalize it 100% for everyone EXCEPT veterans.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

City of Tampa posted:

Nope, volunteer to murder some arabs and no weed for you. We should legalize it 100% for everyone EXCEPT veterans.

ISIS is looking for a few good whatever

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
you know those arabs are fuckin blazing that poo poo when they get a break from firing their ak or building IEDs

they seem to be pretty good at it too so i think we need a 100% no tolerance policy for not smoking herb when you're active duty

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

Splatmaster posted:

ISIS is looking for a few good whatever

Cool, the veterans should go join ISIS since they love hanging out in the desert and killing people for no reason.

Pot Smoke Phoenix
Aug 15, 2007

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Dinosaur Gum

City of Tampa posted:

Cool, the veterans should go join ISIS since they love hanging out in the desert and killing people for no reason.

Exactly. And by exactly, I mean the opposite

Kempo Yellow Belt
Jan 5, 2012
Fun Shoe

Wrote to both my Senators. Both responded with the pre-filled templates and what not. I'll be surprised if it actually gets voted on. Besides, I believe the wording as it is right now, would only be for those people living in states which have already legalized it for medical use. My state is not one of them. Though there is something in the works. It'll be a couple more years probably.

I can wait.

City of Tampa posted:

But, freedom?

Hot Karl Marx
Mar 16, 2009

Politburo regulations about social distancing require to downgrade your Karlmarxing to cold, and sorry about the dnc primaries, please enjoy!
just get drunk and do cocaine on weekends like a cool person. and smoke a lot of weed

Mentat Radnor
Apr 24, 2008

~Water flowers every day~
Weed is a secret plot by the NWO to make you complacent with your terrible life. Do bath salts instead.

Frog Act
Feb 10, 2012

without weed there is no reason to live at all

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax
Jesus weeps when you inhale the mariwanah smoke.

Please dont do drugs.

Alcohol is fine though because reasons.

So go ahead and drink a fuckton, but dont inhale some smoke because thats what my parents and preist taught me.

*Is a dumbfuck uneducated Christian white trash piece of poo poo from the south and votes in every election

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
it's like, I don't care about nothing man

roll another blunt

psyopmonkey
Nov 15, 2008

by Lowtax

Moridin920 posted:

it's like, I don't care about nothing man

roll another blunt

Did you know that mariwanah makes you dumber. It kills brain cells.

My sunday school teacher told me that her son has Down Syndromes because she smoked pot in her teens.

*Has three dumbfuck kids who will live off public assistance and church funds

Dirt McGuirk
Oct 21, 2010

brave

&

strong
weed makes sex more fun

it's true i read it in a book

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

i dont pill pop

lol. you do.

glowstick party tonight
Oct 4, 2003

by zen death robot
Good for you, hope you don't have schizophrenia though because that poo poo will catch up with you

The problems you avoid re: confronting people for whatever bullshit happens in your life you're talking about in the OP will inevitably turn to paranoia if so

Hope this wasn't too much of a care post GBS sorry

wilfredmerriweathr
Jul 11, 2005
Some of us aren't bitches lol

open container
Sep 16, 2008
OP u need to take molly with all the friends and family members u are mad at

Sir John Feelgood
Nov 18, 2009

Weed's the poo poo, my friend.

The Whole Internet
May 26, 2010

by FactsAreUseless
I get panic attacks and full on bad trips if I smoke too much weed. As long as I stay under the limit it's great though.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005
Weed is good in a vape, bad in my beds.

NakedWithCandy
Sep 22, 2014
Weed has been shown to be not good for anxiety.

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit

NakedWithCandy posted:

Weed has been shown to be not good for anxiety.

Well, that's like, just your opinion, man.

orly
Oct 2, 2005

haha, weed lmao 420.

Stoic Commie
Aug 29, 2005

by XyloJW

orly posted:

haha, weed lmao 420.

uguuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010
Marihuana is dangerous and illegal, please do not smoke it

Doctor J Off
Dec 28, 2005

There Is
weed is a boon to humanity banned by the secret overlords for fear it will guide the human race to enlightenment as foretold by the album after bathing at baxter's by the jefferson airplane. the die is cast, and ready to tumble. the sides have been chosen, waiting for the true soul who will

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

If you're the rare population that gets crazy-anxious when you smoke weed, try Rx muscle relaxers. Its way better (and more regulated) than weed.
Please consult your chill Doctor before you consume.

Ramsus
Sep 14, 2002

by Hand Knit

psyopmonkey posted:

Jesus weeps when you inhale the mariwanah smoke.

Please dont do drugs.

Alcohol is fine though because reasons.

So go ahead and drink a fuckton, but dont inhale some smoke because thats what my parents and preist taught me.

*Is a dumbfuck uneducated Christian white trash piece of poo poo from the south and votes in every election

wow, not funny and also rude

and my christian parents were against alcohol and tobacco as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

weed works too well

COOL STORY BRO

DAAAAMN!!!

gently caress you

• Locked thread